4,500,000 To blow

  • Thread starter Thread starter KimoKiller200
  • 16 comments
  • 1,153 views
Messages
112
Syria
Damascus
Messages
KimoKiller200
What is the best/most fun car to buy for 4,500,000?
NCD or Online Dealership..
Thanks
 
Mazda 787B by far 👍
 
Just go OCD and buy what ever you want...From NCD you can find always same cars 👍
 
Just go OCD and buy what ever you want...From NCD you can find always same cars 👍

Probably a better call. Good thinking, Batman! :lol:
 
Just go OCD and buy what ever you want...From NCD you can find always same cars 👍
I agree! Which is a better car though, the R92CP or the Toyota 7??
:)
 
R92CP, Toyota 7 is pretty terrible imo, has only 5 gears.
 
R92CP is the best deal for now. It's rare, produces 1000 HP, wieghs 900 kg and handles beautifully.
 
R92CP!
The R92C Can be won in the seasonals (Japanese 80's, I think), why bother and buy it??
 
R89C is faster than R92CP. Plus I like the R89C handling more. And better looks. 👍
 
KimoKiller200
What is the best/most fun car to buy for 4,500,000?
NCD or Online Dealership..
Thanks

Save your $$$ and I'll send you the Lmp ticket. Grind it till you get the one you want.
 
787b all day long. Awesome car. You can use it to win the Toyota 7 in b-spec Like the Wind if you want one of those.
 
KimoKiller200
DUDE! :bowdown: Thanks! What do you want in return??

No worries bro. I got 40 tickets, 1407 cars and 17.5mil in credits, 3400 paint chips, the list goes on. Send friend request to: sailworksman I will send the ticket in the AM for you.
 
Get 500,000 more and buy the formula gt in the online dealership. Best car apart from the x1.
 
Back