4 Cylinders, 2 Turbos, 1 Supercharger....Insanity!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 39 comments
  • 9,354 views
VIPERGTSR01
Heres another twin turbo supercharged engine picture I had on my hard drive from awhile ago I thought I would share.

rb26detts3uk.jpg
WoW mate thats awesome i love it :drool:
what the hell is that engine ??
 
Looks like a Skyline lump to me (RB26DETT). Very impressive 👍
 
Hey, thats a picture of the engine I put in my Grand Am!! :lol: :lol:
 
wow...im speechless. that is an unbelievable job. and the car looks wicked. sweet pics and great find. i want to get a drive in it. youd be flown back into your seat.
 
Ah I forgot about this thread.


wiss.mj
WoW mate thats awesome i love it :drool:
what the hell is that engine ??

Yes as amp88 said its a modified Nissan Skyline GT-R engine (RB26DETT)
 
How in the **** does he get 26 mpg with the supercharger off? We only get like 23-25 and ours is nearly stock!
 
Miles Per Gallon

*edit*
and it's spelled "what's" ;)
 
He can get that much MPG if he has a good air-fuel ratio and if he doesn't push the car.
 
Back