TJ13 Dark Theme. Thank you. Premium Messages 4,559 Minnesota Messages TJ136 May 16, 2011 #1 What kinds of cars have you used to complete it, (Dont say X2010 even though I do have it) I want something that is fast but controllable. I thought about the Dirt Trial and Mclaren F1 Stealth but didnt try it so...
What kinds of cars have you used to complete it, (Dont say X2010 even though I do have it) I want something that is fast but controllable. I thought about the Dirt Trial and Mclaren F1 Stealth but didnt try it so...
O Oktane007 Messages 28 Messages Oktane007 May 16, 2011 #2 I did it with the GTR race concept car that you get for winning the 1000km endurance.
tris_73 Human Member Premium Messages 757 Australia Messages TRIS_73 May 16, 2011 #3 Elise 111r(?) RM using the great tune from RKM Motorsport (Thanks Guys!). The AI will kill you on the straights, but the twisty bits are yours!
Elise 111r(?) RM using the great tune from RKM Motorsport (Thanks Guys!). The AI will kill you on the straights, but the twisty bits are yours!
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under May 16, 2011 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151681