• No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Would anyone be interested in this? And when I mean 400 and under comp, i mean cars that can be to 400hp. Which means no MK4 Supras, No 350z's etc. Only cars like the sileighty, FC rx-7, s14 etc.

It would consist of rounds, featuring points and prizes. There would be no qualifying, just a 16 person comp which would be first come first serve. If you happen to always make it in the room on time then you will keep gaining points. If you miss it then you miss out on those points allowing the others who do show up to gain ground.

Please vote on the poll, if you have any questions before voting please dont hesitate to ask before voting. Once your question is answered then vote.

Thanks.

SPANK

Judges would be anyone who is not on track, I've had great history with this and want it to continue. If I do catch biased judging (teams only voting for same members) this will not be tolerated. But so far I have not ran into this, so Im going to stick to it! 👍

SPANK
Would anyone be interested in this? And when I mean 400 and under comp, i mean cars that can be to 400hp. Which means no MK4 Supras, No 350z's etc. Only cars like the sileighty, FC rx-7, s14 etc.

It would consist of rounds, featuring points and prizes. There would be no qualifying, just a 16 person comp which would be first come first serve. If you happen to always make it in the room on time then you will keep gaining points. If you miss it then you miss out on those points allowing the others who do show up to gain ground.

Please vote on the poll, if you have any questions before voting please dont hesitate to ask before voting. Once your question is answered then vote.

Thanks.

SPANK

Are you meaning banning the cars them selves because they can be moded to 400+ hp?

Because i don't like adding a lot of power because in all reality it is pointless to me i always stay 500 and below

Are you meaning banning the cars them selves because they can be moded to 400+ hp?

Because i don't like adding a lot of power because in all reality it is pointless to me i always stay 500 and below

No, he means Max HP allowed will be 400hp, No more, Less is allowed. tune the car as you like, just keep it under 400hp :)

No, he means Max HP allowed will be 400hp, No more, Less is allowed. tune the car as you like, just keep it under 400hp :)

This.

I know some Silvias and rx7's can be tuned to over 400 but the limit would be 400hp only.

Question: I know your only beginning to talk of this comp. But when do you think you may start it? That way it can give me, and probably some others time to find and tune the right car. :)

Shadow1130
Question: I know your only beginning to talk of this comp. But when do you think you may start it? That way it can give me, and probably some others time to find and tune the right car. :)

This is just gaining interest as of right now

SPANK
This.

I know some Silvias and rx7's can be tuned to over 400 but the limit would be 400hp only.

Oh yeah i am cool with that... Have to work on a car

When? Add me Alpine_AnonEmuS, and what time zone are you in?
I had a 385 comp the other day it was amazing!
Lol that one vote for no Had to be Osaka-Monster lol

Got to support 400hp under as in reality not many people have 400hp machines.
Keep it simple, keep drifting fun in techniques not powarrrs

Depends who's running it 0_o

Comps have nearly always ended in fights and arguments, so I may just steer clear.

Last edited:
LostKen
Keep it simple, keep drifting fun in techniques not powarrrs

Thank you!

GODfreyGT5
Depends who's running it 0_o

Comps have nearly always ended in fights and arguments, so I may just steer clear.

I would be running it. And I do not support arguments they will be disqualified and the person under them will take their place.

I'm slightly confused.

And when I mean 400 and under comp, i mean cars that can be to 400hp. Which means no MK4 Supras, No 350z's etc.

These cars generally are under 400 bhp? They just don't have tonnes of upgrades..

Do you pretty much mean a missile comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back