400PP @ Spa - 1H EnduranceFinished 

France
Thionville
Flying_Kefran
Spa 1H Endurance

Thomas Dehaibe (2013 Lotus Cup Europe winner) - Onboard lap during 2014 qualifiers

Format (UK Time)
Wednesday 13th August
7:30pm - Room opens.
7:45pm - 15minute Qualifying.
8:05pm - 1hour Endurance Race.

Qualifying Settings

Pit Lane Start
Race Together

Race Settings

Weather - Dry
Time: Day time
Boost - Off
Penalty - Weak
Tyre/Fuel depletion - Normal
Grip reduction - Real
Minimum pit stops required - 1
Visible damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Off
Slipstream Strength - Real

Car Restrictions
Type - Production Road car
PP Limit - 400
Tyre - CS (Confort Soft)
NOS - Prohibited
Tuning allowed
Lotus cars prohibited
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S allowed but should be set to 395 PP

12267747484_39f99579ea_n.jpg
12267305635_ebea4334b3_n.jpg

Driving Aids
Skid recovery - Prohibited
Active steering - Prohibited
ASM - Prohibited
Traction Control - Prohibited
ABS - Available

Regulation
Clean driving, fairplay and fun.
Track limit: always keep at least 2 wheels on the track (white lines and kerbs are considered as part of the track)

To sign up please leave your:

PSN:
CAR/Number(If used):

ENTRY LIST

1. Flying Kefran/ Opel Speedster'00
2. TEAMWorkPLEASE / tbd (maybe)
3. GTP_hilajj / Toyota GT-86
4. GTP_hessi / BMW 120d '04
5. LeoStrop / Tbd
6. cbcvabch / Tbd
7. SmileyWRX / MG TF160 '03 #13
8. jazza96uk / Mazda Roadster RC (NC) '07

Last edited:
I would love to participate, unfortunately I'm going to my cousins house to see his g-27 wheel. If things pan out and i make it back in time I'll hop online and drive with you until i meet up with SNAIL wednesdays.

Cars remain to be selected for most of you. Remember the restrictions:

400PP Production Road cars

No Lotus

If you select the Tommy Kaira ZZ'S, you should limit the PP to 395.

For me it will be:
14714661029_cf88ee431b_n.jpg

... but I am not sure it is wise :confused:

Last edited:
Nice training session !
My Speedster is good for hotlap but the top speed limitation may make the race complicated :rolleyes:
Anyway, it's too late to set-up a new car. I will have to do good qualifiers :lol:

For me it will be:
14714661029_cf88ee431b_n.jpg

... but I am not sure it is wise :confused:

It was a good race!

Yeah, with that wing you have more drag, but you gain in cornering and braking.

I think it's a good choice, very fast car, i was also on qualifiers, not a smart pace for endurance!

I only spent 10 minutes tuning that car, i have to dig a little more to find a better setup. Will try my best to be there tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed.

Without the Lotus, with the ZZ-S at 395pp and driving on a track where speed is important, the car selection is much more open that it usually is at 400PP.

I think there are a lot of cars that can be efficient.

Roadster RC (NC) '07. It's a panic decision because I don't have the time to go testing all of my cars so hopefully it works out! :lol:

I have one of these tunes at 450PP. It works very very well. I hve not tested at 400PP but it shouldn't be a bad choice.

I have one of these tunes at 450PP. It works very very well. I hve not tested at 400PP but it shouldn't be a bad choice.

I've only been able to find 450PP tunes for it so I'm using the time between now and the room opening to find the best way to chop off 50PP. Right now, transmission is proving an issue because the car can accelerate well on most of the track but it's struggling on the long straight where it'll need to be as quick as possible! :ill:

I have some problems in the internet connection ( i'm writing this from my phone) , ill try to solve it but i'm not sure ill be able to join the room in 15 minute (its probaly going to take a few hours to fix)

Back