410km/h Top speed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEE
  • 16 comments
  • 1,657 views

ZEE

Sumtimes yu just gotta lick the stamp & send it!
Premium
Messages
2,514
United Kingdom
Nurburgring, Germany
Recently, I got back into GT3 and I took out my Corvette C5R on the track and acheived a 410km/h top speed, I was wondering how fast that was in mph and what other members top speeds were?
 
ok if u wanna know how to convert km into miles just simply mutiply 410kmh times 0.6214 which equals 254.7 mph if u cant do that in ur head get a calculator:lol: :rolleyes:
 
fair enough?
 
BTW it seems Akira can't round up. 254.77 in my book rounds up to 254.8 not 254.7...

Getting that calculator, Akira? :D

Inaccurate method:
km to miles: (km*5)/8
miles to km: (mi*8)/5

Accurate method:
km to miles: km*0.6215
miles to km: mi*1.609

Anal method:
km to miles: km*0.6213712
miles to km: mi*1.609334

All of which gives 254.8mph... :D
 
Maths dunce! :dunce:

;)
 
Nice one there dude :)
 
dude famine is just trying to sound helpful so hopefully jordan neon duke etc will see how "helpful" he is and hes hopin he can be a super moderator thats what makes me sick and callin him a suck up :yuck:
 
410 km/h = 254.7622 miles/h.

Conversion:
x km/h * 0.6213712 = x miles/h.
x miles/h * 1.609344 = x km/h.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Anal method:
km to miles: km*0.6213712
miles to km: mi*1.609334


Anal method: take a tape measurer to Test Course, have someone hold it, and drive to the 1000 meter mark, then see what it reads.:)
 
I don't think normal tape measures have about 1000m in them...;)
 
thats a good turn of speed for the vete d00d :)
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
dude famine is just trying to sound helpful so hopefully jordan neon duke etc will see how "helpful" he is and hes hopin he can be a super moderator thats what makes me sick and callin him a suck up :yuck:

That's an interesting theory with just three minor drawbacks.

First, I'm not a moderator of any variety, so making me a SuperModerator would be a bit of a jump.

Second, there are already two moderators of this forum. There's no room for any more.

Third, I always help people out - even if it's just with a direction to the "Look Here Before You Ask" thread. I've done this since day one. Have a look in the hybrids forum, or at www.gt3times.com (and there's no chance of becoming a moderator there either - bob and jhiza run the show). I don't do it for any reason other than if someone asks for help, they deserve any help I can give.

So would you kindly shut your noise-hole, fool.
 
Back