D dj-smurph Messages 219 Messages Dj-smurph Jan 3, 2011 #1 Just completed the dream championship and I saw in the extended credits a reference to the designer if the 4200r any one have any ideas
Just completed the dream championship and I saw in the extended credits a reference to the designer if the 4200r any one have any ideas
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 3, 2011 #3 dj-smurph Just completed the dream championship and I saw in the extended credits a reference to the designer if the 4200r any one have any ideas Click to expand... Any ideas - about what you are talking about..?? No, I haven't a clue.. The Isuzu 4200R, or a reference to the designer off.......?? You might want to refesh yourself with the forum rules, posting two threads like this (4200r) may not go down too well with the moderators... Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
dj-smurph Just completed the dream championship and I saw in the extended credits a reference to the designer if the 4200r any one have any ideas Click to expand... Any ideas - about what you are talking about..?? No, I haven't a clue.. The Isuzu 4200R, or a reference to the designer off.......?? You might want to refesh yourself with the forum rules, posting two threads like this (4200r) may not go down too well with the moderators...
D dj-smurph Messages 219 Messages Dj-smurph Jan 3, 2011 #4 Sorry stupid iPhone missing punctuation. I was wondering what the 4200r is. Just googled isuzu 4200r and lotus was involved in the design
Sorry stupid iPhone missing punctuation. I was wondering what the 4200r is. Just googled isuzu 4200r and lotus was involved in the design