Resource icon

450PP "Ferrari Dino 246"

What car !!! there is a lot of cars to 450PP Historic European Super lap matterhorn Rotenboden.
isnt this mentioned in the tune itself ? sorry , was my first tune
where do i have to put "Dino" in ? :D

i hope its better like this now ?

can´t rember my time on this trial. but I test it , hope It´s works without traction control hehehe
I´ll will give a comment to your car later

enjoy,
i'm curious as to what you think about it.
at least it suits my driving. Well balanced no over nor understeering and only little orange or red tyres

Tou need to tell also what you have put on the engine . and what ballast position the extra weight shall be at. otherweiss we don´t know the corect settings and not to forget how much the power limiter shall be at . and the gear box what numbre have to difference gears .

i didnt found the formularfields for the engine extras, and the position of the extra weight is neutral.
its just added to get more power. helps a little up the hill in the first section.

i didnt found the formularfields for the engine extras, and the position of the extra weight is neutral.
its just added to get more power. helps a little up the hill in the first section.
here you find them

Weight Reduction:
Other Parts:
  • Racing Brake Kit
  • Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
  • Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  • Torque-Distributing Center Differential
  • Sports ECU
  • Intake Tuning
  • Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
  • Nitrous Kit
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Carbon Hood (Body Color)

ok thank you.
I hope thats correct now
Custom Parts (Other):
extra weight 72 kg
Here you don´t write wxtra weight in this place is for arokit and rear wings

Weight Distribution (F/R):
430 / -330
here you only write 48 or 52 and only the first number

Ballast Weight:
72 kg and here you need to tell where the ballast weight shall be is it -50% ore shall it be at 25%

and at last you need also to tell what ABS you use is it 1 or more or nothing

Back