450pp MG TF160 03'

450pp MG TF160 03'

United States
Fort Worth, TX
imtolegittoquit
ImToLegitToQuit submitted a new tune:

450pp MG TF160 03' - great 450pp sleeper. doesn't look fast but it is.

This a fantastic little sleeper car. It's .9 seconds behind my Dino on the test track but it is exponentially easier to drive. it's very balanced with a tiny bit of ballast in the back to help rotation. I haven't seen any of these racing online so it will come as a surprise to your competitors when you pass them all !

Read more about this tune...

Lol. I have no idea. Let me know. If you are talking about my spoon civic though it hasn't been updated.
Which track did you test it and what is the consistent timelap? Just need to know so I don't waste my very less credit to buy and waste it... Lol

Which track did you test it and what is the consistent timelap? Just need to know so I don't waste my very less credit to buy and waste it... Lol
I test it mostly on nurburgring gp/f. My fastest 450pp car is the Dino and it can run 2:10 flat with an average under 2:10.5. The mg had a fast lap of 2:10.9 and was consistently running 2:11.3ish with a mistake or 2 in the lap.

I test it mostly on nurburgring gp/f. My fastest 450pp car is the Dino and it can run 2:10 flat with an average under 2:10.5. The mg had a fast lap of 2:10.9 and was consistently running 2:11.3ish with a mistake or 2 in the lap.
Thks for your feedback. At least I do know how fast this old car is compare to those newer version..
Good tuner.. :cheers:

Back