4wd drifting club

• Thread starter SupraFly
  • 300 comments

SupraFly

(Banned)
Well, theres the silvia fan club (member) and probably other fan club type things on GTP i havent paid any attention too. So, I decided, hey why not change things a bit and instead of there being just team after team why not have a 4wd drifters club. I think its a good idea myself being a 4wd drifter, and people who drift fr, mr, ff can make one too. I just want to see if anyone is up for this because i am.

-Vash

Members of the 4wd club thus far (in no particular order):

nightkids4ever
Mustang_child
SupraFly
1989therat
Cath-my-drift?
felix4787
Street_Fighter

If you are left out, pm me or reply in the thread.

I dont really have a problem with CPU spped myself either, ni videos required, after all this isnt another team. Just stick it in your sig.

-Vash

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
I'm signing up.:) I'm drifting an R33.:D

Just stick member of the 4wd drifting club in your sig with 4wd drifting club being a link to this thread.

-Vash

Member of the [ url=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36694 ]4wd Drifting Club[ /url ]

this is what i think the sig should look like, but delet all the spaces between the []'s.

-Vash

I love evos. I saw a really nice one at the gas station the other day, evo 8, it was beautiful. Rims were too big IMO, but it was nice the way he had it none the less.

-Vash

I saw a few hummers, a couple evos, 1238975643768432697 honda civics with loud mufflers, a nice supra thats all show no go (WHY!?!?!?!) and alot of silvias. For some reason silvias (240s here...) have been showing up alot lately.

-Vash

Originally posted by SupraFly
I saw a few hummers, a couple evos, 1238975643768432697 honda civics with loud mufflers, a nice supra thats all show no go (WHY!?!?!?!) and alot of silvias. For some reason silvias (240s here...) have been showing up alot lately.

-Vash
10 hummers,16 supras,civics everywhere, one nice ass evo 8 ,a diablo,4 300zx etc etc

Who needs to be entertained, hell, after the team battle, ill tear up a track and post the replay or something.

-Vash

Originally posted by SupraFly
Who needs to be entertained, hell, after the team battle, ill tear up a track and post the replay or something.

-Vash
i do i do but change it to a mpg or a wmv :D

Members of the 4wd club thus far (in no particular order)

nightkids4ever
Mustang_child
SupraFly
1989therat
Cath-my-drift?

These members got the 4wd club in their sig - if your name isn't here.. and you have the club in your sig.. let us know.. we will update the list :)

*Edit-1989therat (by demand :D )

Back