5 E46 M3's! (3 CSL) + Low Mileage M Coupe!

• Thread starter Coro
  • 44 comments
United Kingdom
lolol
Coronet440
IxI BiONiC IxI
Well, It's time I did this before my M3 collection gets a little bit out of hand, and considering I only use 1 M3, the other 8 should go to somebody that will use them. Below is a list of the cars + specs.

*Font colour is a representative to the cars actual colour.

M3
BMW M3 '04 | Schwarz | Changes: 0 | 1,243.7 Miles.
BMW M3 '04 | Imolarot | Changes: 0 | 7,133.1 Miles.
BMW M3 '04 | Carbonschwarz Metallic | Changes: 0 | 4,943.1 Miles.
BMW M3 '04 | Perlmuttgrun (Unusual colour, I believe this has been painted by the previous owner) | Changes: 1 | 19,079.3 Miles.

M3 CSL
BMW M3 CSL '03 | Silbergrau Metallic | Changes: 1 | 18,739.3 Miles.
BMW M3 CSL '03 | Black Sapphire Metallic | Changes: 1 | 24,575.0 Miles.
BMW M3 CSL '03 | Silbergrau Metallic | Changes: 0 | 18,125.0 Miles.
(TUNED)BMW M3 CSL '03 | Maziora Mazeran w/ Noir Nacre Dore BBS | Changes: 8 | 2,524.1 Miles | 501BHP/1153KG.

M Coupe
BMW M Coupe '98 | Imolarot | Changes: 0 | 3,420.0 Miles.

So there's the lot, if you see one you want just copy + paste the specifications and what you would like to offer for them, as you can see some have nice low mileage and some don't, they would be ideal for someone that just wants one for drifting/racing.

Thanks!

Trade Schedule
1st August - bcfcevil666 - Sending Schwarz M3 '04 - Receiving ZR-1.
12th August - iamsupernasty - Sending Carbonschwarz M3 - Receiving Stratos.

Last edited:
I would really like any M3 '04, and I can offer any of the following:

Pace Car
Camaro Z28 '69 (I can install racing mods if you want)

Or you can tell me if you want any other car and I will see if I have it

Which M3 in particular interests you? And do you have any other American muscle cars?

I would prefer the schwarz M3, and I do have a spare Plymouth Cuda Six Pack in bright green or in brown. I also have a spare Corvette ZR1 '09 which can be race modded too.

I already have a couple of Cudas, I'd sure enough be happy to trade the Schwarz M3 for the ZR1, are you available to trade within this hour?

Yes, I will be able to send in the next hour. The ZR1 is bright orange and 0/0/0, its a great drive when race modded too! (Even B-Spec Bob used my one to win the American Championship)

If I'm online, it will be later in the hour and rather than sooner, but if I don't get on for a while than I'll send you the car with free racing modifications (if possible)

No, sorry. The best I have is an r8 that I'm not willing to give up.

No worries mate, anything else you have to offer or if anything comes up let me know ;)

If I'm online, it will be later in the hour and rather than sooner, but if I don't get on for a while than I'll send you the car with free racing modifications (if possible)

No problems mate, just about to send the car over to you ;)

I will, man! You enjoy that M3 too! I just needed to restart my game so your name appears on the gift list.

I dunno, you got a 458 Italia?

I have a 458 Italia brand new, no mileage yet. Wanna trade for the following...

If so, shoot me a friend request or just PM me here. Thanks:tup:

I have a 458 Italia brand new, no mileage yet. Wanna trade for the following...

If so, shoot me a friend request or just PM me here. Thanks:tup:

Sure man! Count the CSL yours, I'll send you a request right now, but I'm afraid I cannot send until the early hours of tomorrow, if that's okay?

Sorry dude, gonna make way for you now and send a request over :)

Sorry for the inactivity, I was away for a week but now I'm back in business.

Hey man,

I could really use one of those Stock 2004 M3.

The purple car with 5,000 miles would be preferred, but I will take any.

I will send anything you want; any preferences?

Last edited:
Sure dude, the car is still available, you got anything you would like to offer in particular?

Now that you got your 458, what would you lie for the tuned CSL. I make hybrids BTW.

I have yet to receive a 458 Italia mate :(
I do however still have the drift setup CSL and I'm more inclined to trading for a hybrid car. Is there anything I have to install to recieve a hybrid car or not?

Sure dude, the car is still available, you got anything you would like to offer in particular?

Haha dunno man. I have so many cars, none of which I use.

I will send any premium car that you want, modified any way you want it.

If you want a standard car, just mention a few you've been hunting for. Chances are I have at least one.

Yea def. Your today is my tomorow though lol.

Send me a friend request and ill send in the morning.

Use my non gtp name: iamsupernasty

Okay dude, I'm on it! I should be around when you send it, let me know and I'll send over the M3.

Actually ill send in like 15 minutes. Happen to be on late today. Thanks man!

Needed the m3 for a bit. Did weight mod on my last one :(

Back