5 gold chrome , matte, colour shift , ticket 17,24,21,1000 ,bd 10,89,08,gt-r academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter rey619
  • 65 comments
  • 3,894 views
superman2722
i don't have bday 2010 ticket but need it
 
up
 
daily pump
 
I have a level 24 ticket, willing to trade for your level 21 ticket.
Can trade any time.
 
pmj104

ok , done Tomorrow trade
my psn thedoctor_a7med
 
got chevy corvette race car 63 will swap for lvl 21
 
mjm_98
Sorry, you will get this car from one of the members, if you have another this car I am ready to exchange
 
superman2722
i don't have bday 2010 ticket but need it

do you still have the gt-r academy. can still trade on the 31st
 
I have 89 bd on mike_esf2 ps3 available to trade 3.31 and a 2010 on mikeesf available 3.30 at the moment
 
I have 89 bd on mike_esf2 ps3 available to trade 3.31 and a 2010 on mikeesf available 3.30 at the moment

ok send b day 89 in march 31 and b day 2010 in april 2 👍
 
I would take the gt academy for one ticket and the nismo 400 for the other if that is good for you. Which psn do I send to.
 
great , send the ticket psn thedoctor_a7med and add this psn to recived the car
 
i have the gtr academy

is it the 370 that is the academy car i am looking for. and right now the next free day is the 1st of april.
 
ok
 
My 24 for 21 ticket? My next trade available is 4/1/11
 
Last edited:
My 24 for 21 ticket? My next trade available is 4/1/11

sorry , in april 1 i've trade , april 3 it is ok for you ??
 
Interested in a gold chip, I have a Saleen S7 and HKS Silvia, add my PSN :).

uncle_hayley_j
 
i have it check another car (Note the line under the car this mean that I obtained)
 
have a '10 ticket also 1000, lvl 24, lvl 17, '88 tickets for either the GTR Tokyo show or GTR ACADEMY or a lvl 21 (wanted in that order)? PM me can set up multiple trades if you want additional stuff. I know I have more than just those as well so lmk
 
have a '10 ticket also 1000, lvl 24, lvl 17, '88 tickets for either the GTR Tokyo show or GTR ACADEMY or a lvl 21 (wanted in that order)? PM me can set up multiple trades if you want additional stuff. I know I have more than just those as well so lmk

ok , i want ticket 88 and do you have Do you have one car that I wanted in the table?
 
dailay pump
 
up
 
daily pump
 
Up
 
daily pump
 
daily pump
 
I have the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97, 0 miles, with 1 switches.
You change it for the 1000 ticket

sorry for my bad English
 
Back