5 rare paints for one of your OCD cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ID_racing
  • 44 comments
  • 2,630 views
Messages
1,281
Messages
ID_racing
I'm trading 5 paints from my complete collection of rare paints, for one of these cars/colours from your current OCD,

THE CARS MUST BE IN 0/0/0 CONDITION:
BLACK: I need them
GREEN: pending
RED: received

Audi quattro '82
Alpine White
Mars Red
Gobi Metallic
Helios Blue Metallic
 
Last edited:
I'm trading 5 paints from my complete collection of rare paints, for one of these cars/colours from your current OCD, in 0/0/0 condition:

Toyota 2000GT `67 :
Pegasus White
Thunder Silver

Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 :
Alpinweiß
Diamantsilber
Schwarz
Lhasa

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) `69 :
Alaskan White
Tahitian Blue Metallic
Spanish Red
Sicilian Olive Green Metallic
Jamaican Beige Metallic
Californian Yellow

I can send from today

i have the Nissan BlueBird 1600 Deluxe in Jamaican Beige Metallic its 0/0/0 ill send it to you for free yes?
i can send now
 
Last edited:
Hi I have a bluebird 1600 deluxe in spanish red or a 2000GT '67 in pegasus white I'm looking for formula chameleon green can trade tomorrow!
 
Last edited:
PM´s sent to 7945GT57945 and jstanford124 :)
 
Thanks will send bluebird 1600 tomorrow
 
send me a FR and i'll see what i got.
 
7945GT57945
i have the Nissan BlueBird 1600 Deluxe in Jamaican Beige Metallic its 0/0/0 ill send it to you for free yes?
i can send now

Is this the same guy or girl who has set up the lotto ? Mmm...... Just a thought mate
 
I got the Golf, just don't remember if its Schwarz or Alpinweiß... and I'll check the Bluebird and the Toyota for you... I would like to receive some mattes.
 
Awesome, I have all the mattes, 5 of each.

I got the Golf, just don't remember if its Schwarz or Alpinweiß... and I'll check the Bluebird and the Toyota for you... I would like to receive some mattes.
 
Awesome, I have all the mattes, 5 of each.

Ok, I'll check the colors and tell you in some time, I can send one of the cars in about 2-3 hours (still @ work right now) and the other @ friday :)
 
Ok, I'll check the colors and tell you in some time, I can send one of the cars in some hours (still @ work) and the other @ friday :)


Friday will be fine, here (in Denmark) its getting late, and Im off in 5 minutes..:)
 
Friday will be fine, here (in Denmark) its getting late, and Im off in 5 minutes..:)

Ok, Friday then! I'll confirm the car colors and I write here together with the colors I want. :sly:
 
i have the gti in schwarz and the bluebird in alaskin white.
 
Hi, just checked my cars... I've got

Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 :
Alpinweiß
Lhasa


Toyota 2000GT `67 :
Thunder Silver


And I've got the:

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) `69 :
Alaskan White (but you can trade with flybynighter, no worries :) )

The colors that I want for the 3 cars (2x Golf GTI, 1x Toyota 2000GT):

1- 3x Matte White, 2x Matte Brown
2- 3x Matte dark green, 2x Matte Light Green
3- 2x Matte light blue, 1x Matte Orange, 1x Matte Pink, 1x Matte Grey

Total: 15 matte paints for 3 cars :)

Hope thats ok with you, I can start the deal on Friday like I said, and send 1 car per day.
 
7945GT57945 and jstanford124 - Cars received, thanks!
 
ID_racing, you seen my list? You'll want the 3 cars? :)
 
Hi! yes they are already plotted in in my OP..:)

Sorry! Skipped the info! How couldn't see it in green. LOL, ok man! I'll start sending the cars asap! :)
 
so did you want the the 2 i got? ill take 5x matt black and 1x gold chrome and 1 silver chrome.
 
I have a VW Golf I GTI '76 in SCHWARZ...one in Lhasa too so I should probably specify for my own sake.

Can you trade:
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Green
Matte Light Gray
Matte Purple
Maziora Plreadesll

for it? My next available slot to send a car is 11/14 or 11/15 so it'll be a few days but I can guarantee it.
 
I have the white Toyota 2000GT and the white Bluebird..would have to be 22nd/23rd if that's okay.I'll get back to you on paints but I think anything with RX8 and GSXR would be a good place to start,thanks,Rob.
 
Got the white pegasus and can trade today 👍

Also got the bluebird in iceland gray if thats any help?
 
Got the white pegasus and can trade today 👍

Paints sent! 👍 The Toyota goes to ID_lowmilage3, I have sent you a FR from that account.
 
laurence13 and flybynighter, cars received, thank you guys! :)
 
First batch of paints sent to diegorborges :)
 
Ok man! Just sent the Toyota 2000GT to the ID_lowmileage3 account :) go check it!
 
Ok man! Just sent the Toyota 2000GT to the ID_lowmileage3 account :) go check it!

Lookin' good, thanks! 👍
Next batch of paints sent, only 4 cars left, one VW, 3 Nissans, check the OP.
 
Back