5 rare paints for one of your OCD cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ID_racing
  • 44 comments
  • 2,631 views
Lookin' good, thanks! 👍
Next batch of paints sent, only 4 cars left, one VW, 3 Nissans, check the OP.

👍 Next one is the Alpineweiss Golf GTI :)
 
Golf sent! :)
 
Lhasa Golf sent! Threads are looking good. Should I send the Alaskan white Nissan?
 
Only missing these cars now, anyone interested in a trade? :):

Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 :
Diamantsilber

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) `69 :
Tahitian Blue Metallic
Sicilian Olive Green Metallic
Californian Yellow
 
Only missing these cars now, anyone interested in a trade? :):

Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 :
Diamantsilber

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) `69 :
Tahitian Blue Metallic
Sicilian Olive Green Metallic
Californian Yellow

Hey... I'll check! Maybe I have the Californian Yellow Bluebird... I'll look for it and give you a word. :)
 
Audi quattro from your OCD wanted! :)

Audi quattro '82
Alpine White
Mars Red
Gobi Metallic
Helios Blue Metallic
Lhasa Metallic
 
I've got the Mars Red! :)
 
quattro '82 Lhasa Metallic received, thanks to BMWPOWERm3
 
Sounds great! What can I trade you for that? :)

Hey man! Sorry taking long to answer... I would like to receive 3x Matte Dark Green + 2 Light Matte Green for it.

Ok or you don't have these in stock? :)
 
Hey man! Sorry taking long to answer... I would like to receive 3x Matte Dark Green + 2 Light Matte Green for it.

Ok or you don't have these in stock? :)

No prob! Better late than never..:sly: I got all paintchips in stock, 3x Matte Dark Green + 2 Light Matte Green will be in your account within the hour my friend.
 
No prob! Better late than never..:sly: I got all paintchips in stock, 3x Matte Dark Green + 2 Light Matte Green will be in your account within the hour my friend.

And I'll send your Mars Red Audi Quattro as soon as I get home. That will take around 5-6 hours from now. Good to trade with you again, quick and smooth as always.
 
And I'll send your Mars Red Audi Quattro as soon as I get home. That will take around 5-6 hours from now. Good to trade with you again, quick and smooth as always.

Ditto! 👍 Paints sent, if you need more paint (or something else?) maybe you have checked this one? :

Hey... I'll check! Maybe I have the Californian Yellow Bluebird... I'll look for it and give you a word. :)

cheers john
 
Ditto! 👍 Paints sent, if you need more paint (or something else?) maybe you have checked this one? :



cheers john

I'll take a look at this one too! 👍
 
Back