$500,000 Ford GT production ending this year with 20 special edition supercars

  • Thread starter Thread starter seoulteamwork
  • 7 comments
  • 5,833 views
The ‘06 model came to mind first. I was thinking, “how?” :lol:
 
Looks like there's the track only Ford GT MKIV as the final model. Not sure if this was the thread to post it.
2023-Ford-GT-Mk-IV_02-copy.jpg

2023-Ford-GT-Mk-IV_04-copy.jpg

2023-Ford-GT-Mk-IV_05-copy.jpg

2023-Ford-GT-Mk-IV_03-copy.jpg


 
Last edited:
I love how cyberpunky that looks.
 
I do laugh at how Chevy knocked off the Ford GT with their latest Corvette every time I see one on the road :lol:


Jerome
 
I love how cyberpunky that looks.
I thought for a second it might be fully-electric by the wild looks, but that part of the car community would probably lose its mind.

I like it as well.
 
Last edited:
I thought for a second it might be fully-electric by the wild looks, but that part of the car community would probably lose its mind.

I like it as well.
It looks more like the VW IDR than it does a Ford GT so I assumed the same. Glad to see they just went full gnarly with it.
 
Back