500 Practice Miles Trophy

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
East Midlands
m8h3r
This is the only trophy I have left for the platinum. I want to know if the game says anywhere how many miles you have driven in practice sessions? I have looked everywhere I can think of and cant find it.

I can't remember if it's been displayed for practice session specifically. That's one of the trophies that you're going to get automatically - get around the track 3-4 times each race and you'll have it by the end of your 3rd career mode season. :)

I can't remember if it's been displayed for practice session specifically. That's one of the trophies that you're going to get automatically - get around the track 3-4 times each race and you'll have it by the end of your 3rd career mode season. :)

I actually restarted the game to get the WDC on Hard and scoring points at each race.

As far as I know I've probably done about 100 practice miles and really all I want to do is all the practice sessions just to get the trophy.

You can simply grind practice miles in GP mode, I guess 80% of my practice miles were achieved through GP mode - got the tropy perfectly fine during the first race or so of the second season.

You can simply grind practice miles in GP mode, I guess 80% of my practice miles were achieved through GP mode - got the tropy perfectly fine during the first race or so of the second season.

Really? I thought it had to be Career Mode. That's great if so, Redbull on Monza I think :lol:

I'd complete career mode first and see what's left - I got it in career mode but there's actually no way I had covered 805km by that time in career mode only. :)

I'd complete career mode first and see what's left - I got it in career mode but there's actually no way I had covered 805km by that time in career mode only. :)

Ill do a couple of sessions in GP mode then go back to career. I know I'll get it eventually but it would have been handy for codemasters to put a way of seeing how many you have done into the game.

And just so you know, make sure to finish the session. If you do 150 miles in P1, then go to P2 and do 150 miles, you'll have 300 miles. However, if you do 150 miles in P1, then hit the restart session miles, you'll have 0 miles completed.

jcm
And just so you know, make sure to finish the session. If you do 150 miles in P1, then go to P2 and do 150 miles, you'll have 300 miles. However, if you do 150 miles in P1, then hit the restart session miles, you'll have 0 miles completed.

Is it ok to skip to the next session, or to retire to paddock? do you know if any of these disregard the miles you completed?

Yes you can skip to next session, and you can probably retire to paddock. That said, I got this trophy prior to the 1.02 patch, so their could be glitches involved. You can check your total distance in the stats screen, and if it goes up after the practice session then you know it works.

My total distance is around 15000, though I've provably done about 20000, I just restart the practice session a lot.

jcm
Yes you can skip to next session, and you can probably retire to paddock. That said, I got this trophy prior to the 1.02 patch, so their could be glitches involved. You can check your total distance in the stats screen, and if it goes up after the practice session then you know it works.

My total distance is around 15000, though I've provably done about 20000, I just restart the practice session a lot.

Good point actually, if I am only do practice sessions then I can work out via my overall miles how much I've done. Didn't think of this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back