500pp Integra TypeR DC5 '04

500pp Integra TypeR DC5 '04

I gave this tune a run against my current tune (FF's are my specialty) Could not quite get it to go as fast as the one I have unfortunately..

I usually pump out 2.04's at the mountain with super softs at 500pp In this car. But could just barely get into the 2.05's.

The Integra is a bit of a let down over all in GT6 :(

I set my rear spring rate very high and the front very low and set the LSD 10/55/19.
I find all the turning in this car comes in the deceleration not acceleration so once the car is at a point mid corner that you can hit the throttle and the faster I can get there is where I find the speed.

I also had to add weight in the rear to stop the rear lifting up.

I tuned it like with all my FF's to max the torque as much as possible.

It's my 5th fastest FF behind my TRD, 206 RC, CIVIC SPOON & the newest CIVIC (04 I think)

I choose not to tune a focus 02 as I already know what it can do and like to explore other options.

I gave this tune a run against my current tune (FF's are my specialty) Could not quite get it to go as fast as the one I have unfortunately..

I usually pump out 2.04's at the mountain with super softs at 500pp In this car. But could just barely get into the 2.05's.

The Integra is a bit of a let down over all in GT6 :(

I set my rear spring rate very high and the front very low and set the LSD 10/55/19.
I find all the turning in this car comes in the deceleration not acceleration so once the car is at a point mid corner that you can hit the throttle and the faster I can get there is where I find the speed.

I also had to add weight in the rear to stop the rear lifting up.

I tuned it like with all my FF's to max the torque as much as possible.

It's my 5th fastest FF behind my TRD, 206 RC, CIVIC SPOON & the newest CIVIC (04 I think)

I choose not to tune a focus 02 as I already know what it can do and like to explore other options.
this particular car is not updated for 1.09 and was by request.

My personal opinion is that 500pp is to high for a FF car. 383 hp to the wheels that are supposed to turn also is just too much. even the fastest focus's aren't as fast as the spoon civics, and the spoon civics aren't as fast as a good FR or MR. I'm actually going to eventually redo this car as a 450pp.

this particular car is not updated for 1.09 and was by request.

My personal opinion is that 500pp is to high for a FF car. 383 hp to the wheels that are supposed to turn also is just too much. even the fastest focus's aren't as fast as the spoon civics, and the spoon civics aren't as fast as a good FR or MR. I'm actually going to eventually redo this car as a 450pp.

Yeah it would be a great 450pp car for sure.

Back