Resource icon

500PP Mazda RX7 Spirit R '02 non-SRF on Special Stage Route 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter JujiroMatsuda
  • 7 comments
  • 890 views
It wasn't easy to beat that time :) I'm going to try your tune now and I'll give you a feedback mate :)
 
BRO!!! AWESOME!!! #21 with 1:28.599 with a few laps! :O you rock!!!
 
Go hard out mate!! Get top 10 and make me proud:tup:
 
DONE!!! 10th xD 1:28.225
I can see my own replay yeah!!! :D
Thank you bro!!!! :D
 
DONE!!! 10th xD 1:28.225
I can see my own replay yeah!!! :D
Thank you bro!!!! :D

Holly 🤬!!! :bowdown::bowdown: Ladies n gentlemen, with the help of an alien, my car has produced a top 10 time!!! I'm so happy and proud of you bro!!:cheers:
 
I see you didn't use rear wing, you prefer more oversteer? I saw your replay and you were going so fast on straight the gear was running out a bit. I'll reconfigure the gearbox to suit your driving.

edit: saw your latest replay, so it was a mistake you stayed in 3rd gear through those slow chicane towards the end?
 
Last edited:
Took it out for a few laps with clutch/manual trans, broke into high 1:31s. :bowdown:
I am sure it'll be much faster with paddles! I'll come back and report on that later. 👍
No aids/No SRF/0 ABS.
 
Back