505 announcement

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 12 comments
I really hope they get it right and smash all the bugs.
The game or rather the sim deserves it, it has such potential.
GTS and probably the upcoming GT7 ( just guessing 🙈 sorry hope I am wrong ) is good and all but you don’t get that raw racing feeling.

Good on them.

Mind you, not communicating this way would've gone down really-badly given the substantial number of day-one issues.

Nice, a 505 communication (not the first one in consoles version) , let's wait and see..
I became very untrust with those guys since the launch of ACC on PS4/Xbox one, with things still not fixed since launch and more things they screwed up trying to fix others.

Or saying stupid things like "that's not PS5 gameplay , while it fully was" the last days before oficial launch.

Let see if untold games makes me wrong this time, but seen the bugged realese and with issues that normal players have seen in just one hour of playing don't talk well about the "testing team" either.

ACC spoiled other racing games for me and I find it had to go back to the likes of GT Sport, Forza etc as they all just don't feel right. So I hope they really are on top of the bug fixes and are able to deal with them before quickly before folks lose patience with them. ACC could do so well on console but it needs proper support from the dev team and players alike.

Last edited:
ACC spoiled other racing games for me and I find it had to go back to the likes of GT Sport, Forza etc as they all just don't feel right. So I hope they really are on top of the bug fixes and are able to deal with them before quickly before folks lose patience with them. ACC could do so well on console but it needs proper support from the dev team and players alike.
GT Sport spoiled me with it's FFB, physics, car range and polished online gameplay. Can't play ACC anymore. :/

What a well written statement. That's as transparent as a developer could be.
Yes great communication considering the game only dropped a couple of days ago.

To be fair the original AC launched with a fair amount of issues on console, many of which got sorted, so fingers crossed with ACC. 🤞

GT Sport spoiled me with it's FFB, physics, car range and polished online gameplay. Can't play ACC anymore. :/
You forgot GT Sports most excellent penalty system and the standard push to pass driving that stems from that.

However, you do you and play what you enjoy as will I. Hope you have a good rest of your day :-)

Last edited:
Back