550PP 4WD / Rally Car Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 68 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP 4WD / Rally Car Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

TT#40 - 550PP 4WD ~ Rally Car Super Lap @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg TT#40 - 550PP 4WD ~ Rally Car Super Lap @ Matterhorn Rotenboden [ER-Cars].jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#40] - 550PP 4WD ~ Rally Car Super Lap @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

AUDI Sport quattro S1 Rally Car '86 by GhostRider65

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 by Dalone

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 by coryclifford

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 by nowcontrol

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
There was a similar TT in Oct 14 for Racing Cars 550 PP with a Gold time of 1:35.0. PD expects 2 secs more from drivers now.

This one is doing my tree in, Hate the track which doesn't help.

Using the Celica i own from the rally race from last week, I just can get any speed out of the fast sections. The thing just slides off track. Yet friends using the same car stock are 1.4-2.2 seconds faster. How?

I've only managed to set a pathetic time of 1:34.8xx

I went out and bought the 86 quattro for this, and it was easy...but now I'm kind of kicking myself for taking the easy way out.

I put a low-rpm turbo on, raised the spring rate, and tightened up the gearing. DS3, ABS TCS 1. First lap was a 1:31.xxx

Tried my Subaru Impreza Rally Car & my Toyota Celica and neither were getting me Gold. So I hesitantly bought a Audi S1 Rally Car used it stock and got Gold and like coryclifford I'm not happy I tuck the easy way.

2gsjwyf.jpg

and like coryclifford I'm not happy I tuck the easy way.

That wasn't me, that was jammin42 that posted above me. I golded it easy in a Mitsu Super Rally car first then had to try the Audi, and that was clearly faster. Dropped big time on my second lap and went on to drifty for a bit.

Good time, Doodle! 👍 Probably cause no one has been able to get in the Seasonals for 8 hours.

Don't get me wrong, that quattro is FUN for a 4wd car! It bounces around the tight corners all quick-like, very chuckable. It's a new favorite. And, the course is a fun one, too.

Down to a 1:28.204 in 24th. We could all use some tips from Doodle, am I right? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, that quattro is FUN for a 4wd car! It bounces around the tight corners all quick-like, very chuckable. It's a new favorite. And, the course is a fun one, too.
Which car are you talking about? Can you give me full name so I can buy it please.

Found it, thanks

Down to a 1:28.204 in 24th. We could all use some tips from Doodle, am I right? :lol:
Would like to see a couple more tunes for the Audi. It's obviously the best car for the race but getting the best out of your car sometimes requires a bit different tune. Hope Doodles posts his tune here. I'm currently 1:28.3 or 4.

And what about the Lancia Delta s4 Rally car???

It shurely must be (and is) the best car for this "job"... but ... I can´f find any decent, racing track only, tune for this car on GT6... Can anyone please give us a decent one so we have a chance to improve our times???Please??? :)

The S4 could do the job.. But I'm not the man for the job, don't like this version of the track.
Love these cars at dirt :)

The S4 could do the job.. But I'm not the man for the job, don't like this version of the track.
Love these cars at dirt :)

They may be very good on dirt.. but on the road pavement they also behave quite nicely... quite honestly.. the way that GT6 tries to simulate the behaviour of any car on dirt track, is far beyond a fine achievment... I mean GT6 has no way of transmiting the sense of reality nor the behaviour of a car on that type of track... but on the tarmack the behaviour is much more real, this means that GT6 phisics only gets close to the real thing on an ordinary road.. but not on dirt, mud... or snow... at least this is my opinion... and my feeling...

I'm surprised more people aren't using the peugeots or lancia. I'm nowhere near the top, but for this challenge I'm quite a bit faster in both peugeots and the delta, the power to weight is much better in those cars. The Ford also has good power to weight but I can't get it to handle for the life of me.

And what about the Lancia Delta s4 Rally car???

It shurely must be (and is) the best car for this "job"... but ... I can´f find any decent, racing track only, tune for this car on GT6... Can anyone please give us a decent one so we have a chance to improve our times???Please??? :)
I concur. The Lancia is the best car here now, all the top blokes are using it. Bought one and it's pretty competitive as it is, but a tune would be appreciated.

edit.. Sitting on 1:27.274 for 51st, 2nd fastest in Australia. Couldn't find a tune anywhere so tried a few things (trial and error), some which may have helped and others which may not have.

Last edited:
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Used stock suspension and clocked a 1:27:804, only altered differential and modded gearbox. A tune for this motor is needed :(, can see another 1.2ish secondz coming off with a decent suspension setup.

Guvna

Back