• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP 4WD / Rally Car Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

TT#72 - 550PP 4WD ~ Rally Car Super Lap @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
1:28.728 - Audi - 1st ATM 👍:D

Ciao
Not anymore. I'm now 1st:cheers:. Dont ask me how I make that lap.... That was a pretty perfect lap with a controller. Maybe a mid 25 is possible. But the tune is important here. I don't know if i change the oil or not. Crazy lap.

I use the Raider. Is the Audi faster here?

Where are the aliens??? Still on place 1. This is not good :lol::lol:

Meanwhile 2x pad/at on top of the leaderboard (you and @KimVieira), good shoot!
As usual for me is something new and take more time to digest but I'm not too far.
Audi or Lancia?
Lancia is quite difficult to drive by pad and, on the other hand, I don't find killer setup for Audi at 550pp on tarmac...

@lfm58 I watched your replay and that was an awesome drive.👍 Only 3 cars of choice with the Delta S4 being the most common
. I have the early version which I am going to try, but it appears the S4 is the car because it is so much lighter than the Audi's. Would you be willing to share your tune. Even if you use a wheel and manual transmission I can adapt it to a DS3 and AT. Thank you in advance. I've run thousands of miles at Mount Panorama. I may chose a different car. I've lost my 200% login bonus due to health issues do that gives me 4 days to test in test drive before goin to the event.:cheers:

Edit: the replay of @VirusKiller999 IS The MOST AMAZING DRIVE I have ever vseen using a DS3. No disrespect to anyone, especially @lfm58.

@lfm58 I watched your replay and that was an awesome drive.👍 Only 3 cars of choice with the Delta S4 being the most common
. I have the early version which I am going to try, but it appears the S4 is the car because it is so much lighter than the Audi's. Would you be willing to share your tune. Even if you use a wheel and manual transmission I can adapt it to a DS3 and AT. Thank you in advance. I've run thousands of miles at Mount Panorama. I may chose a different car. I've lost my 200% login bonus due to health issues do that gives me 4 days to test in test drive before goin to the event.:cheers:

Edit: the replay of @VirusKiller999 IS The MOST AMAZING DRIVE I have ever vseen using a DS3. No disrespect to anyone, especially @lfm58.

@Racin510s thanks for the positive comments.
Please have a look to the previous edition of this event so you get 3 tunes for Lancia made by @coryclifford, @nowcontrol and @Dalone. I would recommend to read with attention all the older thread in order to catch several useful notes.
The Tunes have PRO and CONS but I lapped under 1:26.3 by all of them. The more DS3 oriented setup should be the nowcontrol one that also supported my record with just few modification for my driving style.
Next step I will try to mix the mentioned tunes...

All the best for your health issues.

ciao

EDIT: my bigger question mark is the power setting mix;
- high turbo only
- high turbo + engine stage 3
- low turbo+ engine stage 3

Last edited:
is there any other rally car that can be used here besides the Audi or Lancia. I Have come closer with the Audi than the Delta S4. Every tune I have tried gets extremely light on the downhill sections. I have done enough 360's and near 30 ready laps by dropping the left side that says off track. I don't know the name of the turn, it is coming downhill approaching the hard left at the bottom where you go back uphill to a hard right. Have not had a clean lap with either car. I'm not even pushing either car.

Edit: thank you @lfm58 for your reply. Would you send a friend request so that I can chase your ghost. I have VirusKiller999 as a friend.But no way am I going to catch up to him and it seems anyone. No offense intended against anyone in my friend list. @spikyone I can keep up with you until that crest te hill and then dowhill. I have done at least 10 360's on :banghead:🤬 hill.

Last edited:
@Racin510s please confirm your PSN user id.

About the killer turn you should drive at 95% so the jump is easier and shorter.
Shorter jump allows more control and a small throttle touch before the strong braking.
As soon as you keep confidence move to something more than 95%...

@Racin510s please confirm your PSN user id.

About the killer turn you should drive at 95% so the jump is easier and shorter.
Shorter jump allows more control and a small throttle touch before the strong braking.
As soon as you keep confidence move to something more than 95%...

Thank you @lfm58 for the pointers.👍👍 My PSN ID is Racin510s. I'd be very glad to have another god driver's ghost to chase. Right now @spikyone is the only one of my friends I can run with, but both of the large downhill sections are giving me a fit. It's not because I don't know the track I wonder if I should run less stiff springs. I tried @nowcontrol tune from the last event and used it there too but I think I was only able to get a bronze. I know my driving has improved since then, I think I just don't trust myself. I have tried braking earlier and land good then screw it all up with the switchback at the bottom by getting my left side tires over the white line and it says I left the track. I don't give up until I accomplish my goal or I get to the frustration that I have to quit for my own good. I've watched lots of replays and see dirt flying behind from several in the top 10 but the lap is considered clean.

With my recent health scare and still trying to get things unpacked doesn't give the time I usually have. I have spent most of my time in Test Drive seeing if I can refine the tune and watching the 8-10th place cars replays. Again thank you for the pointers and I look forward to having you in my friend list.

Edit: I am going way different. I have a SX4 in real life so I'm working on a tune for the Rally version. It lands better than the Lancia or Audi. I think it is the 4WD LSD that has me tied up. I am getting closer so I may go ahead to the event. Well finally a podium after another 5 laps. I'm going to get gold using my Zuk. The chassis is still a little off. I did use part of @GhostRider65 tune. The LSD seems ok, I am wondering about toe. It's late time to get on the O2 and get some rest. Maybe tomorrow the frustration will have left me so I can be relaxed as I drive. I am using the same settings from the event in Test drive including SFR off. I'm open to suggestion for this car. I'm sure this car has gold potential, I just haven't found it. Way to go with my friends using the Peugeot 205, that would have been my 2nd choice.👍👍👍👍

Edit2: I seem to be having the same problem here as I am at Mount Panorama. What keeps getting me is the uphill blind decreasing radius turn that goes back down the mountain taking you back the the finish line. My Zuk with a combo of @GhostRider65 and my own tuning it seems to be understeering very similar to the ZZ II at Mt. Panorama. Only I don't trust the car or myself in that 1 turn. I would like to gold it in the SX4, but I do think the 205 Peugeot is a very good car choice. I went and took my frustration out on the AI at Autumn Reverse with a 580 PP car. I pushed the Zonda right into the sandpit before the finish straight.

Edit 3: I am done here as well. I don't need another heart attack for getting so frustrated and angry at a game. I am really very glad for all of you that did well. Right on!!👍👍👍:cheers:👍👍👍:cheers::gtpflag:

Attachments

• 20161113_150233.jpg
    20161113_150233.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20171210_222701[1].jpg
    20171210_222701[1].jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Had switched to PS4 for F1 2017. Couldn't play longer as I missed GT6 a lot. Not convinced enough to buy GT Sport. Took out my PS3 & was in a happy world by playing GT6 & this time trial. The 1st major difference is the controlers. he Ps4 controller has a bigger & better overall grip. Had to get used to PS3 controller handling as well.

Love this track as it's quite challenging. However, need a good setup for the Lancia.

My 1st good timed lap in 2 months with a 1:32:236 with the Delta using Dalone's setup. Even though the Delta tends to be quite oversteery, this car only seems apt for posting a better time. :D

Update - Now with a 1:29:280 for a 436th rank. This is an achievement of sorts for me.

Last edited:
The Ford RS200 does it. 980kg but with 495hp (???). You gotta play with stage 3 vs, big turbo to get there.

I moved the power to 50:50 - I was doing 10:90 usually but you could tweak that for controlling understeer on corners.

I really dislike this version of the alps.

Latest Posts

Back