550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 237 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

TT#51 - 550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#51] - 550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting. If you do not comply, they will not be put in this list.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Good selection of cars in the top 10 - nice to see that there is a choice, but no doubt one car will reign supreme. Indian driver seems to have managed top 10 with sports hard tyres! Glitch again?

Made a quick Evora tune (as in, I made it quickly, it's probably very slow compared to other tunes) and managed to get a second under gold on my 2nd full lap, even with my twitchy fingers. I reckon I could drop another second if I tried, maybe even under 1:31 if I perfected the tune and went to my limits, but I'm happy with just having gold for now I think.

I think I might do more Brands Hatch though. Don't drive on it nearly enough.

Had time for 5 or so laps in the MP4-12C '10 for a 1:28.444 with a very basic tune.

Are most of you running an aftermarket rear wing for this TT?

With a nice tune i can get a 1:25 time. This is a fun tt, Im pretty good at the hatch. Same as Clifford here: almost stock tune.

EeePee is me :D

That was just after the event opened.
I wake up this morning and see you on the number 1. You must take a good tune with this car I'm sure you get a top 20 time.

Already improve it?

Last edited:
Had time for 5 or so laps in the MP4-12C '10 for a 1:28.444 with a very basic tune.

Are most of you running an aftermarket rear wing for this TT?

I use a special type A rear wing, That thing goes up when you brake.

Do not take the AS strong with this one,train with off and you will be faster in the turns.

This seasonal seemed easy as well, grabbed the lotus esprit 350 and ran a 1:31 on the first lap without pushing it at all. Having a decent line here makes a big difference though, most people I've raced against online follow the driving line and that's a very slow way around this track imo.

Bought a mclaren mp4-12c, painted it racing green. Spent some money building it up, cut back power to comply with pp. Five laps to gold, much easier than the last round of time trials. I bumped down the top speed on the transmission, but as I wasn't hitting the limiter in top gear, there is more to be gotten. Got my gold, went back to my qm project.

This track has extremely lenient run off areas. You can actually get a large portion of the car on the grass and it still treats the lap as clean. I would call it cutting. PD says otherwise.

That then is the key to running laps here... how dirty can you get without getting caught?

Back