550pp Ferrari F430 Scuderia

550pp Ferrari F430 Scuderia

United States
Fort Worth, TX
imtolegittoquit
ImToLegitToQuit submitted a new tune:

550pp Ferrari F430 Scuderia - 550pp late braking + early throttle = wins all day long

This car has the perfect amount of lift off oversteer and is so responsive its suprising. You can also brake very late and get on the throttle very early. Dare I say the fastest 550pp street car you have driven ? Try it and let me know.

If the car is a little loose for your taste, add rear toe to .15, add LSD braking setting to 12

Read more about this tune...

do you think this car could help me out at the willow springs 20 mile challenge?
It depends on the tire wear. It has a fairly agressive toe setup and will really start to slide as your tires wear down. Im working on an audi r8 that is a lot more stable. Ill have it out today if you want to wait. Its actually a little faster around my test track too.

I think its better to have a full open LSD (all settings to 5) with this car. Especially the initial torque; why is it set so high?

Everybody is welcome to their own tuning methods but imo a fully open different is not beneficial for any car. That's why most American cars handle so poorly. The settings I have are to stop the car from moving or under steering when applying the throttle or lifting. You might want to drive the car before commenting on it. It doesn't sound like you did.

Sorry yes you are right. I have only raced for like 2 hours with this car and indeed didnt even try your tune... the LSD settings will likely make sense with your suspension settings when I try that.

Hi legit tuner, would your tunes work for wheel users?? If not, how should I adjust it?
I don't see why not. I would say to try it and then if there's something you don't like about it, then we can iron any problems out together.

Depending on your driving skills, a wheel offers more driving and throttle control so you could decrease rear toe for more rotation in the corners and raise the diff acceleration for more control on corner exit.

Definitely try it first though and pm me what you think. I wouldn't want to post settings changes here and possibly confuse people.

Back