588,487 credits ? What easy race car noob friendly can I purchase ?

Get the Nissan S15 Group 4.
Then get Hard Slicks, Inters and Wets and a mid RPM Turbo.
Set transmission to 320km/h

Then run the WTC700-LeMans race.
Use FM 4, this will take you to about lap 4, but rain should come around lap 3, if not lap 4.
What you switch to will depend on what type of rain is coming, using wets is always a safe bet incase it gets heavier.

This race can give you 830K for 30minutes of racing

Last edited:
What category?
Gr3 I suggest the Merc and Porsche.
Gr2 the newer GTR
Gr1 the Porsche Hybrid
For any Gr.1 race like those Gr.1 PD gave us the Puegot L750R VGT is the best Gr.1.
But Gr3, Gr2 and Gr1 are not n00b friendly.

Get the Nissan S15 Group 4.
Then get Hard Slicks, Inters and Wets and a mid RPM Turbo.
Set transmission to 320km/h

Then run the WTC700-LeMans race.
Use FM 4, this will take you to about lap 4, but rain should come around lap 3, if not lap 4.
What you switch to will depend on what type of rain is coming, using wets is always a safe bet incase it gets heavier.

This race can give you 830K for 30minutes of racing

I don’t see the Du Mans in the France Europe area , did they rename it ?

How many menu books have you done?
Dont recall if it has to be "Unlocked"
18565f270f678-screenshotUrl (1).png

How many menu books have you done?
Dont recall if it has to be "Unlocked"
Yes le man is unlock at menu book 37 or 38 from the sound of it op doesn't sound like his far into completing the menu books so its kinda funny everyone is suggestion le man. 😐

Probably you're not in progress to unlock Le mans which is an easy way to grind.
So if you have unlock the Pan American championship which is early available ( if i remember well) you can go to the first race for 6 laps .
Its about 5 minutes ( under ) race that gives you with clear race bonus 52.000 .
10.000 per minute isn't bad at early stage .
As about the car i can't propose something specific but but certainly you can find one that suits you .

YOu need more. 800k for the Alpha Romeo 155 in Legendary Dealership. Not currently available for sale, price may have gone up. I cannot recommend any other car. I have two of them, I am unable to give you one. Needs a High RPM Tubro, Racing Hard, which it probably comes with. Intermediate for Weather Radar at Le Mans. I am going to misspell Alfa Romeo.

Last edited:
YOu need more. 800k for the Alpha Romeo 155 in Legendary Dealership. Not currently available for sale, price may have gone up. I cannot recommend any other car. I have two of them, I am unable to give you one. Needs a High RPM Tubro, Racing Hard, which it probably comes with. Intermediate for Weather Radar at Le Mans.
I just made 1mil credits . Is it good for the Sardegna track

No, but you can afford the Lexus SC430 GT 500 '08. However, there was a recent change to tire wear and the setup on Medium may not work anymore. I would need to run it on hard to find out, probably still the best choice. Not sure. Yeah, just use that on Racing Hard. 783 PP AI easy. Got hit into the pit end of lap 5. Pretty sure this car does 9 laps in fuel map one. Need 10 laps now. Just moving to fuel map 6 b/c i'm not sure what i'm doing. In first start of lap 7, do not need another pit. Every other car does. Get that one. Clean BOnues. Cr. 727,500. Now at Cr. 2,762,247. Ahead by 58 seconds, Fuel Map 6 on 10 laps left me with 25% fuel. You don't have Cr. 10,500,000 for the Mclaren F1 '97, so get the Lexus SC430 GT 500 '08 and get Racing Hard. 783 PP. Ai Easy. 6 star roulette ticket. Cr. 500,000. Need an oil change. Cr. 3,261,747

Last edited:
For a million credits, the F1500 is a good cash cow. If you happen to have a 13B engine lying around, use it in a Cappuccino. You have to get lucky for the engine, but the Cappucino comes up for sale pretty often. Also for early game grinding, try the '65 Mini Cooper.
Once you get to the Porsche Cup, if you have the credits or have the Anniversary Edition of the game, use the Living Legend.

My first car purchase was the Porsche 911 GT3 (997) 2009. It was a good car early on and got me through a lot of the early races. You eventually start using the cars you win for other races and I rarely bought any more cars in my early days. Once I started running Sardegna and Le Mans, then I started to buy the expensive cars from the legends dealership.

You asking for help but you don't give any information about what level at cafe menu you are mate .
Tracks can be unlocked but not the races that usually people are griding getting the best amount of credits for the time they spend.
If you're not specific you will get answers that can't help you .
Are Sardegna race at 800pp open in your map ?
Are Lemans 700 pp open ?
Its the races with the high price awards.
Everyone gives an answer to you just guessing this or that .

I’m using the Alpione VGT ‘17 and using the Daytona international speedway track and I can’t tune the car and nor can I get past 7th place.

You asking for help but you don't give any information about what level at cafe menu you are mate .
Tracks can be unlocked but not the races that usually people are griding getting the best amount of credits for the time they spend.
If you're not specific you will get answers that can't help you .
Are Sardegna race at 800pp open in your map ?
Are Lemans 700 pp open ?
Its the races with the high price awards.
Everyone gives an answer to you just guessing this or that .

Back