6 Carbons, Escudo, Furai's, GT-ONE, 2J, Bentley, others

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 72 comments
  • 4,187 views
You have reached the maximum number of friends and I could not add you to set up the trade. I'll still save you the spot until 1/13 as discussed. When you clear one out, please send friend request to mn6ws62 PSN ID.

Ooops I'll clear a space tonight and add you then we can do the trade on the 13th


Edit : friends request has been sent 
 
Last edited:
Hey buddy...my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car FOR a Carbon X2010?
 
Hey, Dunlop ER34 for X2010?
 
Carbon x1 for f1 2007?
I could trade on 14th
 
Check my car list and see what you would take for the escudo.
 
I have an 89 Nissan R89C Race Car I will trade for your Benltley Speed 8 tonite?
 
Hey MN6WS6, I have the skyline you are looking for. Interested in the F10, lemme know if you want me to add anything. PSN wolfemesser
 
Great Trade, Good Communication, and Car was delivered at the exact time you said it would be. I will definitely be trading with you again!
 
70 Challenger RM

or

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS RM

for a 2j? I've been looking for a 2j forever. Let me know!

PSN:mrmeeogy
 
70 Challenger RM

or

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS RM

for a 2j? I've been looking for a 2j forever. Let me know!

PSN:mrmeeogy

I'll take the 2010 Camaro, but I can't do the 2J until the 14th.
 
I'll take the 2010 Camaro, but I can't do the 2J until the 14th.

Ok, sure , just add me and i can wait till then thanks!
 
Couple of trade dates left on 1/13 and can make some for 1/14 if necessary. Over 20 successful trades at this point!
 
All trades completed so far, still 3 slots open.
 
1 more hour until I go to bed.
 
Interested in the Escudo. Take a look in my garage see if anything interest you.
 
Great smooth trade great communication, trade exactly as described many thanks looking forward to trading with you in the fututre 👍
 
From your list I have the 98 R390 GT1 Race Car, 97 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, Dunlop ER34 Skyline 07, and Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car. I could trade you one of those cars a day Saturday through Tuesday for the Ferarri F10 '10, Nissan R89C RC '89, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98, Bentley Speed 8 RC '03 in any order that works for you.
 
thanks for the trade. i am also interested in that 66 jaguar you have.
 
Still have a trade left for today. Let's see some offers, preferably of the cars I specifically listed (like X2010's).
 
Looking for some X2010 colors, if anybody wants to trade tonight after the trade clock rolls for me (6pm Central US time gmt-6)
 
i have rx7 LM race car.. would like a matte black x-1 or carbon
 
Back