6 cars needed - please help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Honda_Guy
  • 37 comments
  • 1,383 views

GT5_Honda_Guy

Premium
Messages
352
Messages
sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
TRADE CLOSED

Here is my list of the last 3 cars I need in the game. If you have one please put down what you would like in trade.

Depending on what you are asking for, I can send now and some items won't be available until 2/12 at reset.

All done

Reply on thread only. Thank you for looking!:)
 
Last edited:
I have an SST Concept.

What do you have to offer for it?

Plz PM me with offers. Thx. :)
 
I have Mazda 6 Touring Car.
Trade with Zonda R?
But can't trade until tommrow.
 
I have Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00...what can you send now?
 
I have Mazda 6 Touring Car.
Trade with Zonda R?
But can't trade until tommrow.

I have Zonda R, but that account is tied up until 2/12. You can send tomorrow and I can throw in a couple paints for making you wait. Let me know. Thanks!
 
I have Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00...what can you send now?

I have just over 9mil in one account, so just about any premium. S. Vettel X2010 - standard red bull livery, formula GT black/silver and BMW V12 race car off the top of my head.
 
I have;
Silverado SST Concept '02
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - sorry not Lutecia
New Beetle Cup Car '00

What are you able to trade in the next 5 - 10 minutes?
 
I have Zonda R, but that account is tied up until 2/12. You can send tomorrow and I can throw in a couple paints for making you wait. Let me know. Thanks!

Okay. ^^
Any paint would do.
Although if give me some matte it would be awesome.
But well, you can give me any paint chip.
 
I have;
Silverado SST Concept '02
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
New Beetle Cup Car '00

What are you able to trade in the next 5 - 10 minutes?
I have just over 9mil in one account, so just about any premium. S. Vettel X2010 - standard red bull livery, formula GT black/silver and BMW V12 race car off the top of my head.
 
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
New Beetle Cup Car '00
I have these available to trade next Monday, would trade for a Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 or an Eneos SC430 '08
 
Ok well would you trade the New Beetle Cup Car for a Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 or if you're feeling generous an Audio R10? Can trade right now
 
Ok well would you trade the New Beetle Cup Car for a Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 or if you're feeling generous an Audio R10? Can trade right now

yes

what account should I add?
 
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
New Beetle Cup Car '00
I have these available to trade next Monday, would trade for a Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 or an Eneos SC430 '08

Are you able to send 4 cars on Monday. Or one for one and I pick?
 
One for one bud.
 
Hi, I have a Starion 4WD
Do you have a 190E Touring Car or a Zonda LM?

I can trade now, thanks
 
Mr honda Guy. i have all those! just let me know when done trading with these guys. what you need after!!

bad boys help each other out!!
 
I have just over 9mil in one account, so just about any premium. S. Vettel X2010 - standard red bull livery, formula GT black/silver and BMW V12 race car off the top of my head.

fgt black / silver if possible. Really don't mind trading for a lower value car but don't need premiums, Vettel, or BMW V12
 
My Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 rally car

For your F2007 Please !!!!

Can trade right nowwww please reply
 
My Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 rally car

For your F2007 Please !!!!

Can trade right nowwww please reply

Can't send F2007 until 2/12. Deal?
 
Mr honda Guy. i have all those! just let me know when done trading with these guys. what you need after!!

bad boys help each other out!!

Thanks DAGO! Appreciate my friend!
 
I've just sent the Beetle!
 
Oh, I see you're a fellow club member. Which ever you don't have by then let me know and I'll send for free 👍
 
Honda Guy.. can you send the 2010 ferrari formula 1 instead?

or is that not available now either? :o
 
tks for trade...great accomplishment man!
 
Oh, I see you're a fellow club member. Which ever you don't have by then let me know and I'll send for free 👍

me too:tup:
 
You guys are awesome! only 3 left and need to read offers first. Also, once trades free up, I will be in a constant state of hooking you guys up! 👍
 
Back