6 months since gt5 was released...

  • Thread starter Thread starter v13esim
  • 32 comments
  • 2,642 views
I'd be stunned to see a driver in real life go for 24 hours. but to solve this in the game, get some friends to come on over. That hopefully can drive.


Wether or not they can drive wouldn't matter, my son can beat the A.I. now, with only SRF assist on. He's 5 and plays about 30 min a week. I'm trying to teach him manual trans, but he always forgets to downshift.
 
That's how I was. Never being able to downshift...

Anyways, on topic, what is there to say?
 
That's how I was. Never being able to downshift...

Anyways, on topic, what is there to say?

To be fair, not meaning to be rude to anyone or anything, but I'm surprised this thread reached two pages given that the OP asked a question that no one but PD can answer. We don't know if there will be DLC but it definitely doesn't take 6 calendar months to build a car in GT5, if anything (as others have said), it's 6 months' worth of man hours.

There have been rumours of the BMW 1 Series M modelled in GT5, a video of the FT-86 II in GT5's engine and I think one other car that isn't already in the game has been seen in GT5's engine as well, but I can't remember what or if that's even true. However, that doesn't mean we'll ever see them in the game. Luckily, when PD made the Evora video and demo in time for the car's launch we did see it in GT5P shortly afterwards, so maybe we will get them, but just because PD have built something it doesn't mean we'll ever get it. They had the NOMAD Diablo way back but the EU/US gamers never got it, only the Japanese version (was it GT4 or 3?) did.
 
Back