6 Pages of GT4 Images

  • Thread starter Thread starter tha_con
  • 56 comments
  • 4,601 views

tha_con

(Banned)
Messages
1,656
Lots of photomode shots, some new cars you may not have seen, or may not have cared to see, but none the less good shots.


**edit** link would be nice: http://delobbo.com/gran_turismo_4_1.html

This one interestests me in particular

561066_20040924_screen474.jpg


Wonder what "default" means...alternate route available maybe?
 
Nice finde, it is nice to be able to see so many pictures without having to click on them :dopey:
 
Actually, all of those images can be found organized and thumbnailed right here in the GTPlanet GT4 Gallery. We have more than 1,500 screenshots in total.
 
Not everyone's on broadband, you might want to mention that the website does NOT contain thumbnails, but has many full-sized images on one page... if you're not on broadband, fughettaboutit.

Doesn't really look like anything new, though.. same pics we've seen before.
 
Jordan Actually, all of those images can be found organized and thumbnailed right here in the GTPlanet GT4 Gallery. We have more than 1,500 screenshots in total.

Ownage! Jordan, the GTP gallery is extremely impressive and is the only place for any GT images. 👍
 
^^^ True, but how many people go through and sit on thumbnails all day long, that takes some time, this is much faster and easier, if you have broadband that is. Not everyone wants to wait for everything to load.
 
if everyone here makes a new thread about every single picture or set of pictures which could have been found on the GTP gallery, that would be kind of a waste of bandwidth, wouldn't you say?
 
cool I can see my building lol
 
actually there was one site that had loads more pics, gt-online.no-ip.com or something i dunno whether it got moved or what :indiff:
 
I think this might be the best picture layout that I have seeen. Instead of clicking on pic after pic.
 
^ I agree......it was really good to run through nearly all the pics of GT4 so far just by scrolling down.....good find...but 56k beware! :lol:
 
CAMAROBOY69
I think this might be the best picture layout that I have seeen. Instead of clicking on pic after pic.

Agreed. Ok, many of the pictures were old but hey, at least this link was a positive experience to me, lazy as I am to search every new GT4 pic available. So please don't complain, you who now do post complains in this thread. To me this thread serves its purpose.

Thanks tha_con. 👍
 
thanks, I'm still wondering why the NY map says "default" at the key...I'm thinking there might be another route, well thinking that would be cool anyway, but dunno, that would be nice to have variation in the track.
 
tha_con
thanks, I'm still wondering why the NY map says "default" at the key...I'm thinking there might be another route, well thinking that would be cool anyway, but dunno, that would be nice to have variation in the track.

Could be so. It also got me wondering.

In 2 months we'll know. ;)
 
OMG I'm totally printing out that NY course map for when I go to the City this weekend.

561066_20040924_screen034.jpg

I haven't seen that one before...Grand Valley has a skyline now! I like!
 
I was going to say it looked more like Fuji, but there's a left turn, so it is Grand Valley... I'm impressed at how they got it to look even better!
 
Wonder what "default" means...alternate route available maybe?

Perhaps that means that there will be 'hidden' alternative routes through the city. Not a very Gran Turismo thing to do, but it would be interesting.
 
great find, thanks so much for the linkage
 
i just keep looking for the word porsche, just in case some programmer forgot to delete the dirty little secret's name from a pre-relese version of the track.
hope lives


b
 
What are those writings exactly? People who just stop by the track and draw?

like Name+name or stupid stuff like that?
 
actually there was one site that had loads more pics, gt-online.no-ip.com or something i dunno whether it got moved or what

Yeah that was mine (it was actually http://gtonline.no-ip.com ;))...Still have the 4100+ pics (thumbnailed), but since i was running the server off my own computer...it lagged the whole house's bandwidth...I've been thinking of starting it up again actually ;)

Nice collection of pics, but as mentioned, thumbnails would be nice. or at least warn 56kers. I should start adding those to my library..
 
RedOak
What are those writings exactly? People who just stop by the track and draw?

like Name+name or stupid stuff like that?


Graffiti in German. It's an open track, or road, should I say. People love do to that at night. Or when there's no one around. :)
 
usernamed
Yeah that was mine (it was actually http://gtonline.no-ip.com ;))...Still have the 4100+ pics (thumbnailed), but since i was running the server off my own computer...it lagged the whole house's bandwidth...I've been thinking of starting it up again actually ;)

Nice collection of pics, but as mentioned, thumbnails would be nice. or at least warn 56kers. I should start adding those to my library..
Wow! Most of those had to have been Prologue images?
 
usernamed where did you get all the pics? there was boxarts and menus and other stuff way before other websites like ign got em. did you just find em trawlin the web?
 
McLaren F1GTR
Graffiti in German. It's an open track, or road, should I say. People love do to that at night. Or when there's no one around. :)
I think it's just me, but I like the writing on the track. Gives it character. :)
 
It's the real stuff. Every video of the Nurburgring or almost every video has shots of it.
 
Jordan
Wow! Most of those had to have been Prologue images?
Well there are a couple hundred that where taken from Prologue, but most of it has from any event hosting GT4, testing pictures and much much more...I actually made a thread about it, here!

I'd be happy to send you over the folder they're organized in...Send me a PM if you're interested ;)
usernamed where did you get all the pics? there was boxarts and menus and other stuff way before other websites like ign got em. did you just find em trawlin the web?
Yup, spend a weekend just going around and right clickin'.

"Hardcore GT4 Fan"
 
I hope you can see the Marriot Marquis when driving through times square. I loved that hotel.
 
Back