600pp Lamborghini Gallardo

600pp Lamborghini Gallardo

United States
Fort Worth, TX
imtolegittoquit
ImToLegitToQuit submitted a new tune:

600pp Lamborghini Gallardo - small learning curve but very fast

ok so I am putting this car out with the purpose for you guys to try it out and give me some feedback. It is close to being finished except that I am unhappy with the braking stability and some small spring rate tweaks. After taking some suggestions about the brakes I will update it.

It is fast. Very fast at big tracks like Spa. It takes a bit of figuring out...

Read more about this tune...

It's nice to see that there are a few tuners that have tunes for DS3 controller. Much appreciated, This is one of my favorite cars to drive. There is a learning curve like you said, But when you master it well worth it. Thanks again for the tune. Hopefully you will be making more tunes.:bowdown:

It's nice to see that there are a few tuners that have tunes for DS3 controller. Much appreciated, This is one of my favorite cars to drive. There is a learning curve like you said, But when you master it well worth it. Thanks again for the tune. Hopefully you will be making more tunes.:bowdown:
Appreciate the feedback. Do you have any thoughts about the brake balance ? It's still a little loose for most people and I'm having a hard time straightening it out.

Appreciate the feedback. Do you have any thoughts about the brake balance ? It's still a little loose for most people and I'm having a hard time straightening it out.
I will have to drive it today and feel the brakes out at Nurb Track. I usually use 6/5 or 5/6 this is 7/4. I will give you feedback later today.

awesome man. I'm looking forward to it.
Here is what I found out; 7/4 is way too loose. I tried 8/8 first and ran a 7:09. Then I tried 8/7 and ran a 6:55. But I was using RM tires. Plus I changed the rear toe +0.10 gave it a bit more stability. You still have to watch the corners with Gt6 physics the way they are. You wanted feedback so here it is. You try it and see for Yourself.

Here is what I found out; 7/4 is way too loose. I tried 8/8 first and ran a 7:09. Then I tried 8/7 and ran a 6:55. But I was using RM tires. Plus I changed the rear toe +0.10 gave it a bit more stability. You still have to watch the corners with Gt6 physics the way they are. You wanted feedback so here it is. You try it and see for Yourself.
i'll try your numbers out and see what happens. good call on the toe, the highspeed corners at the ring cause more trouble with the weight shifting around more than my test tracks. I hate racing tires so I don't even know how this car would behave on them. I think the brake numbers should scale down to sports without any issues though. i'll give it a shot tonight and let you know what I think. Thanks again

You have worked your magic on this beast aswell. Again I preferred it with RS, but it didn't matter which tyres I used. The learning curve, was very short, you should try this on DEEP FOREST or SUZUKA. It is almost like, it is looking back and saying 'come on, I am ready'. Excellent job, well done.

Back