Silver: Cr. 63,000
Bronze: Cr. 31,500

Gift(s):
Gold: GT JAPANESE 010-W paint chip

Target Time:
Gold: 0:56.000
Silver: 0:58.000
Bronze: 1:05.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Track Length: 1.27 miles / 2044 m
Time of day: **:**
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Tommykaira ZZII '00
by praiano63

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by praiano63

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by Ed_Night

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by Teitzy

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by IBZ6L20VT

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by SW__10

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Last edited:
Tuned cars? Finally a use case for them - I was really asking myself why they even had a special category for them if they're never going to be used...

Tommykaira ZZII with a 600pp @praiano63 tune from 5th december 2014, easy gold.I just changed brakebalance and lsd a bit.
original Tune is here
I´ve used my suzuka tune this morning too but the goal is not to manage medium and high speed turns anymore. Need more rotation and stability under strong braking.
Need a standart brake around 3/3 and TOE front 1.0 rear -0,75 ..... a torque distribution aaround 40/50 seems ok too.
The result is fast but like any extreme settings not so fun to drive. I don´t think i´ll spend a lot of time on this one.
Good luck everybody.

EDIT: also need max rear downforce.

Last edited:
I´ve used my suzuka tune this morning too but the goal is not to manage medium and high speed turns anymore. Need more rotation and stability under strong braking.
Need a standart brake around 3/3 and TOE front 1.0 rear -0,75 ..... a torque distribution aaround 40/50 seems ok too.
The result is fast but like any extreme settings not so fun to drive. I don´t think i´ll spend a lot of time on this one.
Good luck everybody.
For an easy gold it's perfect.
Comming out of a corner and it catapults away, perfect for the last long straight.
But like you wrote, in the corners you have to take it easy.
i used brakebalance 7/4
lsd:
5/5
40/40
5/5
traction=1
abs=1

I started with a Nismo GTR, easy gold, then went to my Mclaren MPC to better my time, and then finally to the ZZ II with the Praiano tune to get serious (thanks again bro). I got down to 25th at one point, but I'm sure I'm 50,000th now lol

Praiano FTW.

After a more serious 30 minute run, managed to get my time down to 51.895 @ 53rd atm. with room for improvement. My tune is still pretty basic so still have some work to do there as well. Good luck everyone and if at first you don't secede, keep trying.....your determination will pay off. ;)

Thanks. :)

Good time mate.

You should try the NSX, it's a lot more fun to drive. I'm using the RB- Ring tune + high RPM turbo, works fine. ;)

Same as I did, then I tried the Mid Range Turbo and seems to catapult out the corners better.

Was 2 tenths up then blew that last corner.

To me, it just don't seem right that you can legally go out so wide.

Latest Posts

Back