- 41
Greycap.... I could cry now.. Thank you for telling me that.. I mean: I'm a GT fanatic (as you've maybe noticed) and I'm thinking every day about if the data is damaged and now I know everything's ok with it
Thank you very much 👍 I appreciate it and I know how I can do something good to you
đź’ˇ .. I think you know what I mean
..
And: GT3 worked one hour ago, I wanted to try a race in the professional league and after I've finished the first race of the championship, the game didn't want to go on.. I just had to switch off the PS2..
I will buy another GT4 disk and a new PS2.. And later the next year I'll buy a PS3 so I can play GT5 (no, I don't mean GTnow.. Well I can buy both then
) 👍 ..
Best wishes and thank you again Greycap, you can always count on me, just tell me, if there's a need and I'll be there for you..
S-Line Audi Fan
P.S.: Greycap, the game was still loading and I had to switch it off, because of that I thought the data on the memory card was damaged.. I've turned the PS2 of while it showed me the red circle of death.. But, you taught me something else and I can't thank you enough for that, buddy 👍..
Yeah, I use a fat PS2. I got the red circle of death once, then I turned the system off and ever since, I haven't had any problems.