66 xj13

  • Thread starter Thread starter bourkey99
  • 7 comments
  • 361 views
Messages
6
Messages
gtnut99
I'm looking to trade out my 66 Jag xj13, open to offers.
 
any of these?


R8 LMS Team Playstation
Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Pescarolo Courage- Judd GV5 Race Car '04
x1 #6 matte black
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
 
I'll take the Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10

Username is gtnut99
 
you ok with sending first?
 
yer that's alright man I trust ya
 
I sent you a psn request, check the rep thread for my feedback
 
I'm having some problems signing in, give me 5 minutes, I seen your rep no worries there
 
Online right now give you the same offer! I will send first. Do you accept?
 
Back