???Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistral1
  • 4 comments
  • 393 views
I don't know who the music is, but at least the Arabic drifters seem a lot better than the ones in the last video like that I watched.

Do they just go buy dozens of Camrys or whatever off the lot and total them? I don't get it.
 
The video doesn't load for me, but I'm pretty sure I have it already.
If so, it's BUSHMAN - No 1 Else.
Whenever you want to know what a song is, try googling the lyrics. That gets it for me 75% of the time.
 
Duke
I don't know who the music is, but at least the Arabic drifters seem a lot better than the ones in the last video like that I watched.

Do they just go buy dozens of Camrys or whatever off the lot and total them? I don't get it.

I do not know if they total them. But yes they go buy a lot of cars and spend time this way. I like that part when he almost crashed another car on freeway.

Emohawk
The video doesn't load for me, but I'm pretty sure I have it already.
If so, it's BUSHMAN - No 1 Else.
Whenever you want to know what a song is, try googling the lyrics. That gets it for me 75% of the time.


Clever boy. Thank you a lot!
 
Back