Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack Video Features Singer’s 911 DLS

A curious item has surfaced in the official lyrics video for a second track from Gran Turismo 7’s official soundtrack, as the high-performance, Porsche 911-inspired Singer DLS features prominently — despite not appearing in the game’s car list to date...

I wonder if we'll be able to replicate that 911 using the livery editor/aero parts?

Song wasn't particularly bad, wasn't particularly good either. rather so-so. Average.

Last edited:
The likeliest explanation however is that, rather than revealing previously unknown GT7 vehicles, the video’s creators plucked the 3D models and wireframe meshes from a free resource without any specific connection to the Gran Turismo 7 car list.
It's even weirder for the Skyline.

I honestly adore the song since I first heard a glimpse of it in the State of Play video. I think it suits the current era of GT well.

As for the cars, while I would love for some of these cars to be confirmed for GT7, I can't take this video as a sign of them being in. I think they were just choices for the music video itself, nothing to do with the game. Odd to pick cars not in GT7, but it's what it is.

I like the song! This Singer DLS seems more likely than Albert Park, but not a whole lot, probably was just something for the music video, made by someone without inside knowledge of GT7.
This would be an excellent thing to drive in GT7 though; slightly over or under 1000kg, 500hp, air-cooled, NA, and with some wicked suspension and brakes. Based on the real 75-car run's prices, it'd be over 1,800,000Cr, though!

Check out their vevo, it’s their own lyric video. Same one as the one Playstation shared.

Last edited:
I like the song! This Singer DLS seems more likely than Albert Park, but not a whole lot, probably was just something for the music video, made by someone without inside knowledge of GT7.
This would be an excellent thing to drive in GT7 though; slightly over or under 1000kg, 500hp, air-cooled, NA, and with some wicked suspension and brakes. Based on the real 75-car run's prices, it'd be over 1,800,000Cr, though!
I have a feeling that if it were in the game, the Porsche Singer DLS will also be sold in Brand Central as it has no definite year model (the donor car was based off of a 1990 year model 964 though).

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if it were in the game, the Porsche Singer DLS will also be sold in Brand Central as it has no definite year model (the donor car was based off of a 1990 year model 964 though).
it would probably be like the other restomods/crazy remakes we have, it lists the year it was "made", like the FuguZ.(or do I remember wrong?)

Last edited:
It's like the culture without the effort or all of the luggage. It's like a discipline without the discipline of all of the discipline. It's like a movement without the bother of the meaning. It's like a culture without the culture of all of the culture.

It's like the culture without the effort or all of the luggage. It's like a discipline without the discipline of all of the discipline. It's like a movement without the bother of the meaning. It's like a culture without the culture of all of the culture.
I'm sorry what?

Last edited:
Back