'67,'70,'98 tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter kttheman001
  • 18 comments
  • 880 views

kttheman001

(Banned)
Messages
837
United States
usa
Messages
kttheman001
I am trying to collect these tickets. I have no other tickets, a few 0/0/0 cars, many x/0/0 cars, gold chrome, matte colors, gears, and i can dupe/clone. Also i have a level 20,22,7 and a few rare cars like the honda mobil 1.
 
Last edited:
i can trade you 67 ticket for some matte colours
 
ChOs3n
i can trade you 67 ticket for some matte colours

Ok, random or certain colors? Ill see what i have
 
would prefer 5 diffrent paints
 
Ok, send fr to kttheman001, ill send matte red, matte blue, matte light green, matte silver, and matte dark red. Would you like to send first or shall i?
 
fr sent
 
I can send 70 ticket
 
kttheman001
Lol, im trading you the cuda for it.

Lol ma bad i didnt even look at the name on the post lol
 
Mikathechaos21
cougar, pontiac gto??

Yes, i have a cougar and tempest lemans gto, not the '04 gto though.
 
I can give you 70&98 for free and in our trade on my thread im giving you 67 for range stormer (that may be someone else though)
 
quavers
I can give you 70&98 for free and in our trade on my thread im giving you 67 for range stormer (that may be someone else though)

Nope you have it right.
 
Nope you have it right.

thanks for telling me because imagine if I sent it to a random person in India(well he would be happy)
 
quavers
thanks for telling me because imagine if I sent it to a random person in India(well he would be happy)

Yea, when do you want to trade anyway? Ive been busy and forgot...lol.
 
Back