'67 Ticket Disappointment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 33 comments
  • 2,689 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
So I have been trading for these tickets like crazy and the only good thing I've gotten out of the four tickets or so that I had was an old Lamborghini Miura P400 '67 and all the rest have been Mazda Cosmo Sport's or Mazda 110S's.. Do these tickets generally give out the "crappy" cars more than the "good" ones such as the Lamborghini, Ford GT Race Car, 2D Race Car, etc..? It sure does seem like it but then again it might all just be random, please someone let me know! :)
 
I found the 67 ticket very easy to work with, however this was months ago.

Currently using the L23 ticket I've noticed something strange. the R390 would come up 25% of the time using the ticket over the span of a week. Less common, but not hard to get were the V12 LMR, Zonda R, and a few others. On the other and hand, I've only seen 2 R92's, 1 Citroen by GT, and 0 GT-Ones. I've been using the ticket repeatedly since I got it (day it became available). I've gone well past the expected number of tries to get a car. The tickets may have been biased in the last update, I don't know.

For comparison, I've used the 2000 ticket (before 1.10) and got the car I wanted in a day. That ticket has 2-3 times as many cars as the L23.
 
Thanks for the feedback man! Do you do the trick where you save the ticket on a USB, or what?
 
Yes I use a USB. You can also just make a dummy PS3 account and copy the save there. The USB is easier though.
 
Ehh i'm not really into "cheating" the game like that though. :/
 
Since i dont reload, as well as yourself. It might be a good idea for you to trade the ticket for a car want and let someone else go through the trouble
 
Last edited:
^ That didn't make much since?

since dont make sense

Like you i dont cheat. Does it make sense now!!!!

Trade your tickets online for a car you want to someone and they can worry about reloading over and over!
 
will-i-am
since dont make sense

Like you i dont cheat. Does it make sense now!!!!

Trade your tickets online for a car you want to someone and they can worry about reloading over and over!

Your going to quickly run out of cars to trade for that are worth a 67 ticket. I never used to cheat but I gave up on that.
 
so anyways, what have other people got for crappy tickets
 
Since i dont reload, as well as yourself. It might be a good idea for you to trade the ticket for a car want and let someone else go through the trouble

Like yourself, i dont reload. It might be a good idea for you to trade the ticket for a car YOU want and let someone else go through the trouble

which was all he was saying, now its caused this? come on people
 
No that wasn't what cause it, just him pointing out something so small and going crazy over it. When I said that I didn't understand his post it wasn't meant in any sort of derogatory way but he sure didn't take it that way.

Edit: I also didn't understand why he wanted me to trade the ticket for a car because that's the reason why I had the ticket in the first place, to try and get a few cars from '67 which is why I said I didn't understand it so he could reply and make me understand it more..
 
No that wasn't what cause it, just him pointing out something so small and going crazy over it. When I said that I didn't understand his post it wasn't meant in any sort of derogatory way but he sure didn't take it that way.

fair enough
 
I was wanting the 2D from a '67, so i created an account, this ticket doesn't like to give anything worth over 20,000 to me, so I ponied up the doe, and paid 12.3 million for it.
 
I was wanting the 2D from a '67, so i created an account, this ticket doesn't like to give anything worth over 20,000 to me, so I ponied up the doe, and paid 12.3 million for it.

I saw one the other day but I just couldn't spend that much on a car although I might regret that because I hardly ever see it.
 
I saw one the other day but I just couldn't spend that much on a car although I might regret that because I hardly ever see it.
Thats why I spent the money..... I'm also thinking there was a patch at some point to reduce the chances of getting high value cars from a ticket which was traded. People who reload and reload saves will eventually get it, but for the hastle they get, I think PD may have been trying to get their own back on the antics people have been up to.
 
That's a very good point and i'd have to agree with you!
 
There are 9 cars in the 88 ticket, but it took me 25 or 30 tries to get the jag racecar.

The only thing I could think of is that maybe it considers each color of each model a different possibility. And the cars you probably want have only one paintjob and are thus rarer.
 
killerjaaaaack
There are 9 cars in the 88 ticket, but it took me 25 or 30 tries to get the jag racecar.

The only thing I could think of is that maybe it considers each color of each model a different possibility. And the cars you probably want have only one paintjob and are thus rarer.

This is a good point, the tickets may have at one point included only one colour of each car with a lesser chance of getting higher value cars. Then a patch could have add in the multiple colour varieties for each car, and with some still harder to get than others, this problem arose.
 
Off-topic erased. But nice to see peace. Please take it to the PMs next time. ;)

It's an interesting possibility that tickets might take into account each individual color as a separate item when randomizing choice... which is why some cars come up more often than others... more color choices...
 
Holy crap, i am going through a '67 ticket per day for last week or so, getting the them gifted from a very helpful person, BUT, i have got nowt but crap and chasing the Ford and Ferrari, got neither. I don't dupe the tickets, got no problem for those who do but this is a real pain for me and my friend.
 
Loonycrazyone
Holy crap, i am going through a '67 ticket per day for last week or so, getting the them gifted from a very helpful person, BUT, i have got nowt but crap and chasing the Ford and Ferrari, got neither. I don't dupe the tickets, got no problem for those who do but this is a real pain for me and my friend.

Today's the day, i'm so optimistic! ;)
 
Since i dont reload, as well as yourself. It might be a good idea for you to trade the ticket for a car want and let someone else go through the trouble
Not much use if the car you want is one of the 1,000,000+ cars, since all the best ones on the '67 ticket fit into this band, and all those you can trade are practically worthless. If you want the car you want, get over yourself and back your game up to usb & restore when you don't get it. Is this cheating? Well, it's not doing anyone else out of anything and all you're losing is some questionable moral highground. What you gain is a new lease of life for your 6 month old game.
 
Not much use if the car you want is one of the 1,000,000+ cars, since all the best ones on the '67 ticket fit into this band,

Yeah I know, He wanted a certain car. He was frustrated that he wasnt getting what he wanted at the time. So I suggested getting something else he may want as an out to the frustration. I have the 2D and the Ford. Theyre sweet. We misunderstood each other and made it cool. He said he didnt like to cheat. I didnt say he was or care if anyone does. Everyone plays their own game.
 
Last edited:
I looking for the Audi R8 '01.....

But i can't find in UCD, so i'm considering to do a account and get lots of tickets.
 
I finally bagged something good, while it was not the Ferrari i wanted, the Miura was a nice consolation.
 
Was hunting for the Ford Mark IV last night.

If I can recall, it finally showed after:

7 Cosmos
3 Miuras
1 2000 GT
1 Chaparral
 
Ehh i'm not really into "cheating" the game like that though. :/

I wasn't either until I opened up about 8 of the tickets and got nothing out of them. Then I just started backing up my saves and opening till I got what I wanted.
 
Back