Jarnac Messages 890 United Kingdom May 18, 2012 #1 Wanted: 1967 birthday ticket (yes, again..) Happy as ever to negotiate terms .. dlc paints and many standards available. Last edited: May 20, 2012
Wanted: 1967 birthday ticket (yes, again..) Happy as ever to negotiate terms .. dlc paints and many standards available.
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 May 18, 2012 #2 If you have a Fiat 500R in Giallo Tufa color in your Online Car Dealer, I will send you a 67 ticket for it.
If you have a Fiat 500R in Giallo Tufa color in your Online Car Dealer, I will send you a 67 ticket for it.
Ryk Messages 3,144 Lancashire Messages Ryk_BRM May 18, 2012 #3 If you don't (have that Fiat above; then) I'll send a lucky 67 ticket for the price of... One million Dollars... Erm... Seriously some Orange Paint chips (Non DLC - Brighter the better) You'll have to FR me of course.
If you don't (have that Fiat above; then) I'll send a lucky 67 ticket for the price of... One million Dollars... Erm... Seriously some Orange Paint chips (Non DLC - Brighter the better) You'll have to FR me of course.
Jarnac Messages 890 United Kingdom May 19, 2012 #4 flybynighter If you have a Fiat 500R in Giallo Tufa color in your Online Car Dealer, I will send you a 67 ticket for it. Click to expand... Not sure if I have that, will let you know after the Bayern/Chelsea game. Ryk If you don't (have that Fiat above; then) I'll send a lucky 67 ticket for the price of... One million Dollars... Erm... Seriously some Orange Paint chips (Non DLC - Brighter the better) You'll have to FR me of course. Click to expand... Sounds very reasonable, I have nearly 2000 paints including a good selection of oranges. Psn fr soon!
flybynighter If you have a Fiat 500R in Giallo Tufa color in your Online Car Dealer, I will send you a 67 ticket for it. Click to expand... Not sure if I have that, will let you know after the Bayern/Chelsea game. Ryk If you don't (have that Fiat above; then) I'll send a lucky 67 ticket for the price of... One million Dollars... Erm... Seriously some Orange Paint chips (Non DLC - Brighter the better) You'll have to FR me of course. Click to expand... Sounds very reasonable, I have nearly 2000 paints including a good selection of oranges. Psn fr soon!
Ryk Messages 3,144 Lancashire Messages Ryk_BRM May 19, 2012 #5 Tip Top I use them for wheels so they don't need to be too fancy. I'lll probably check in later tonight.
Tip Top I use them for wheels so they don't need to be too fancy. I'lll probably check in later tonight.
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 May 20, 2012 #6 I got what I was looking for so you can go ahead with Ryk here, thanks anyway!