#7 Interview a GT4 Photomode gallery owner - Interview is up in post 1

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 43 comments
So many people voting for the next to-be-interviewed member, but when it comes to posing questions everyone's stage fright... :rolleyes:

What's up with that?

what made you get into the gt4 photomode scene ? and have you ever applied any of the photography you do in the game in real life ?

You are one of a handful of members who have been around the photo mode forums for a long time. What would your advice be to newer members becoming positive contributors in regards to the community?

With all the question spots gone now, I will be contacting Tangled Web later on to arrange an interview date.

Update on this interview

I have sent Tangled Web the questions by private message a couple days ago, so I should get a response this weekend with some luck.

clap2.gif
clap2.gif
clap2.gif

Salu2.alexwrc

Great interview, despite being by PM. 👍
I really liked reading TW's answers, very well written, he ellaborates (not just 'yes' or 'no'), but still concise and straight to the point.

However I missed the 'prologue' questions, like where are you from, age, work/study, that kind of questions. They're very simple but help to know the person a lot better.

Great interview, despite being by PM. 👍
I really liked reading TW's answers, very well written, he ellaborates (not just 'yes' or 'no'), but still concise and straight to the point.

However I missed the 'prologue' questions, like where are you from, age, work/study, that kind of questions. They're very simple but help to know the person a lot better.
If the interviewed happened via MSN then I could have asked Tangled Web the prologue questions, but by private message, it would make things confusing for me.

Wow, I didn't know my work had an influence on anyone:) I'm happy as a pig in mud now:D

Makes me wonder why I've stayed away so long.

Back