70 Chevelle SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter tripsarge
  • 9 comments
  • 806 views
Messages
13
I can't seem to locate this car within GT 5. Where would i be able to find it ?
 
It comes at random in the Used Car Dealer.
 
Thank You, so i should just keep checking or is there a quicker way?
 
Thank You, so i should just keep checking or is there a quicker way?

The Used Car Dealer and Online Car Dealer is the only places you can get them, so check them every once in a while. I think the Online Car Dealer refreshes every 2 weeks, and the Used Car Dealer have new cars after every race.
 
To refresh the UCD just enter a race and abort it, re enter and abort it again. Do it 5 times for a fast UCD lineup refresh 👍
 
Thank you grashopper yes I would like it I will log on in a little and send you a friend request.
 
I sent you a pm offering you one but since you got it then I'll move on to other things. Glad ya got you one....
 
Back