706KB and Growing . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • 56 comments
  • 3,922 views
Do I need to?
I usually just run cars stock in A-Spec races to make it fairer on the AI.

Shorter gears will put that FGT power sooooo smoothly with comfort hards you intend to use...

Good luck!
 
I don't get it...



You being sarcastic?

Yes of course I am.

Aren't you being sarcastic telling us you will drive the FGT on comfort hards??? Have you even tried this??? Are you mad???

Well if you are, shorten the gear ratios as well and put minimum downforce as per suggestion above.

May I also recommend no assistances whatsoever and preferably raining weather... I really want to see you driving this.
 
Yes of course I am.

Aren't you being sarcastic telling us you will drive the FGT on comfort hards??? Have you even tried this??? Are you mad???

Well if you are, shorten the gear ratios as well and put minimum downforce as per suggestion above.

May I also recommend no assistances whatsoever and preferably raining weather... I really want to see you driving this.
Yeah, no amount of duping can help you there.
 
Yes of course I am.

Aren't you being sarcastic telling us you will drive the FGT on comfort hards??? Have you even tried this??? Are you mad???

Well if you are, shorten the gear ratios as well and put minimum downforce as per suggestion above.

May I also recommend no assistances whatsoever and preferably raining weather... I really want to see you driving this.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic, have you raced a stock FGT in the FGT Championship?
The AI aren't hard at all, and at the Nurb, these guys just keep spinning.
May be Comfort Hards would be too difficult, may be I should try Sport Hard?
I've tried driving the FGT without aids, VERY difficult.
I drive with ABS 1 as default now, I may give the FGT without TCS another go though.
 
It should be 0KB, and come with a ban-able offense.

Well, since I have been playing every day since it came out, and waiting patiently and have yet to see the RUF yellow bird and Countach anniversary show up in the used car dealership once, tomorrow, I will birthday glitch both of them, then dupe them 1000 times, just to tick you off. :-)
 
Well, since I have been playing every day since it came out, and waiting patiently and have yet to see the RUF yellow bird and Countach anniversary show up in the used car dealership once, tomorrow, I will birthday glitch both of them, then dupe them 1000 times, just to tick you off. :-)
Its not even you doing that which would make me upset. Thats a better excuse than just duplicating the x1's and all that other bs just to have trade leverage for anything you want. Why does my opinion bother you that much anyway?
 
Day 1480 and over 700 cars. File size is 1766Kb!

Where do you see the in-game days??
I've been looking for a while now but I can't seem to locate them!!

Help?
 
You can see the day number by checking your save file.

Must admit I was wondering where the file sizes had gone!!
 
You can see the day number by checking your save file.

Must admit I was wondering where the file sizes had gone!!

Ah, thanks, I'll go check it out when I'm done grinding bspec dreamcar...again? yes again.
 
The file sizes increases based on the amount of cars, because each car carries it's own data, like mileage, times won, times lost, times driven. All this data adds up. The more cars you have, the more data stored, the bigger the save file.

Simple computer science.
 
The file sizes increases based on the amount of cars, because each car carries it's own data, like mileage, times won, times lost, times driven. All this data adds up. The more cars you have, the more data stored, the bigger the save file.

Simple computer science.

👍 935kb here.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm...
csi1k.jpg
 
Ah... well we haven't had ANOTHER duping vs. not duping thread in at least 3 days now have we?


Not that it was OP's intention.
 
👍 Nice Cartoon, that made my day. :lol:

Ah... well we haven't had ANOTHER duping vs. not duping thread in at least 3 days now have we?


Not that it was OP's intention.

You are right, many people in this thread are starting to get off topic, this is not another one of those threads to be debating duping vs. not duping.
 
Mine is 1695Kb, 1792Kb when on the SD card.
 
How did you do that?
Nice cartoon by the way :D

Basically, just take the original from the comic strip (which has become a meme by the way). Change the text using MS Paint, done deal:tup:
 
Would be even better if the game size would increase by 1GB if you dupe...
 
No, I wasn't being sarcastic, have you raced a stock FGT in the FGT Championship?
The AI aren't hard at all, and at the Nurb, these guys just keep spinning.

May be Comfort Hards would be too difficult, may be I should try Sport Hard?
I've tried driving the FGT without aids, VERY difficult.
I drive with ABS 1 as default now, I may give the FGT without TCS another go though.

agreed. i don't understand why so many people have such a hard time with the fgt championship. i beat it the first time i tried it and won every race comfortably.
 
Back