T tripsarge Messages 13 Nov 25, 2012 #1 I have gt5 and want to play it on a 720p reso tv should I invest and get a 1080p. And will I even notice the difference.
I have gt5 and want to play it on a 720p reso tv should I invest and get a 1080p. And will I even notice the difference.
thelvynau GT7 Fan Premium Messages 2,756 Brisbane Messages thelvynau Messages Thelvynau Nov 25, 2012 #2 Just means more pixels that can be displayed so it should look more crisp.
Deko Wolf-GTPT Messages 880 Chesterfield Messages DEKOWOLF Nov 25, 2012 #3 Just be careful with that you buy. Some TV brands claim to go "Full HD", but never go pass 720p. Go with a bran that you are familiar with and that you trust. 1080p is the best around at the moment (unless you want 3D, then that's a different story)
Just be careful with that you buy. Some TV brands claim to go "Full HD", but never go pass 720p. Go with a bran that you are familiar with and that you trust. 1080p is the best around at the moment (unless you want 3D, then that's a different story)