appie's Gallery (Updated -->29-03-2007) Drop it like its hot

• Thread starter Appie
  • 791 comments
You're starting to get some good shots in here... what I would recommend to you is take your time shooting and examine all possibilities of a photo. What I do is when something captures my eye, I mess around with the framing in every possible way until I see exactly what it is... and then highlight it through your composition. I notice most of your pics are centered on the car. Try not to do that if you can - I avoid it by including the scenery and everything around as part of the shot. Good luck!

You lucky bastard with a red F1 #^*$#&#! :)

First off, well done 👍
All the pics on the page 2 are good.
I'll go thru all the updates on page 2, so:
The SLR, well, not my cup of tea the car, but the pics are pretty neat. I think the SLR is the ugliest MB ever built. Or well, it is half an MB and half a McLaren so...
The Lancer pics are all very nice. I wouldn't conseder it as a drift car though, but my opinion doesn't matter, and besides, I like the pics. 3rd one = great!
The E55 is a great car and the pics aren't that bad either 👍
The CLK-GTR is, I'd say, the best bunch of pics from you so far. There're no big flaws in the pics and the 6th one is the best!
The SL55 then, well, what can I say... It's allright! 👍
The CLK55 looks mean! I never thought that a wing could look so good on that car! If the 4th pic would be a little sharper with not that much blur, I'd say it's the best pic in your gallery! :dopey:
The Stratos is an awesome car, I can tell you that! And at least the 5th one is an awesome pic!
The Xantia. IMHO the wing doesn't fit the car, cause the car itself is a "box". But the 6th pic is very nice!
The F1, well, it an F1. It's fast, is super(b), just like the third pic!
So, keep up the good work appie! I'll be coming back when you update! If you don't see me around, you can always remind me in my gallery ;)

Here is my update enjoy
btw thnx people for you all your comments

Saleen S7
.jpg]
img00550pu.th.jpg
[/URL]

Audi S4

Calleway C12

Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car

Mercedes Benz SLK Kompressor

Honda NSX

how do u get the pic of 2 or more cars together(like pic 16 1and 18 from the JGTC lot) did u use a capture card or is there a way 2 use the gt4 pic taker

bak on topic cool pics (mostly the JGTC cars)

Thanks for checking out my gallery man. You are off to a nice start, but your pics would be 10000x better if u used a simple editting program like infranview, gimp, or picasa. All you would need to adjust is brightness/contrast.

Nice updates man! I really like the first shot of the mercedes slk ones! The car looks great on it! Didn't know it could look as good as that! 👍

hey man nice pics. my favorite pics by you so far are the clk55 pics. the set is great as a whole, but my favorites are the 1st 2. 👍 👍

Thanks for the comments at my gallery dude, they are much apprieciated. You got some great pics here mate. Your JGTC pics are cool, especially the last one. All the pics with black cars are good too! i still havent got the lancia stratos (yeah, i know... :crazy: ), so Im quite envious of your shots, its a car with attitude! i like your Calleway shots too.

Whats your next update mate? :dopey:

pain killer--> thnx:tup:

teedot----> i will:dunce:

magburner---> thnx sure no probs:dopey:

PERFECT BALANCE---> cool thnx:sly:

Didn't updated it for a long time :grumpy: so now i will:tup: :)

BMW M5

Chrysler 300C

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5 16 Evolution II

Mitsubushi Legnum VR4

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version

Amuse S2000 GT1

Gonna post more as soon as possible:tup:

The pics of the 190 Evo II are fantastic! :bowdown: I really love that car!

P.S. I may be mistaken, but something tells me you're a Mercedes fan. :lol:

Back