789 Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 11 comments
  • 1,781 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
Just got an email about this car. I have to say it's maybe the coolest custom I've ever seen.

Built on an 07 Corvette chassis. It's called the 789 Chevy and it's by n2a Motors.

789-chevy-6.jpg
 
I think it looks absolutely horrible, all three cars which were destroyed for this look better than that. Not a fan of the wheels either.
 
@GTAce there are half a million 57's, AND people are making whole new bodyshells, anyway. besides, ALL modded cars now sport big rig/lorry sized wheels.

i believe the back end is off a Buick? i'll have to do some reaserch, as I remember reading somewhere that one branch of GM flattened the fins instead of removing them
 
That is hideous, why did they have to ruin a 'vette?
 
It's not the most beautiful car in the car (understatement, obviously), but it does look like it might have been a real production car back in the day, something most cars of this type fail at completely.
 
i believe the back end is off a Buick? i'll have to do some reaserch, as I remember reading somewhere that one branch of GM flattened the fins instead of removing them

Back end looks to be from a '59 Impala.
 
@GTAce there are half a million 57's, AND people are making whole new bodyshells, anyway. besides, ALL modded cars now sport big rig/lorry sized wheels.

Which won't change anything for me.
 
It's been around a few years (believe it's based on a C5 vette) but it doesn't look hideous...though It's not exactly my style. For one, it's a '50s Chevrolet, which, other than the C1 Vette, and '55 210 F.I., I dislike.
 
They have been doing this to 4rd gen Fbodies as well. All of these are gross. Epic fail this is.
 
It's okay but you can tell it's based on a modern Corvette which ruins the whole thing beyond any worth.
 
Back