8 player rally?

Messages
57
I was wastching some of the demo replays on GT3 when one came up were there were 8 players racing rally cars on that wet track. I just wanted to no is this possible in arcade mode?
 
uh..I dunno...I've never seen that replay before..what's it called? Im gonna go check it out
 
The most players that GT3 can handle on the SS R5 Wet track is four.
 
maybe it was an i.link battle? ..or is that only 4 player?
 
I just left my PS2 running and the demo replay came up, it was 8 rally cars racing on ss route wet.
 
I think you're cOnFuSeD. Wet tracks can only handle four cars.
 
ino what i saw , 8 rally carz Impreza rally car, impreza proto, EVO proto, delta integrale, EVO rally car, carolla rally, 206, and one fast Xsara.:mad:
 
That replay could have been made while GT3 was still in development. It may have been left in there inadvertently. I'll check it out tonight.

Anyway, the most players in any mode on a wet track is unfortunately 4. That's it.
 
the replay came up..but I only saw 4 cars...maybe your game is a different version...ionno
 
Maybe you thought you saw four cars when you actually saw 8...
 
I think it's nealy impossible but can it really be so that we can play 8 player rally
 
I don't think I saw 8 cars...if there was 8 then there would of been 2 of the same cars...
but then are the replays different everytime? or are they the same?
 
Back