8 Slots All X1's and FGT's all colours 0 miles!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 40 comments
  • 1,842 views
Hi
I'll trade you the CLK, but I can't send it till after the reset tonight.
I want # 11 lol

#11 it is,sorry (3rd time u mentioned and i go violet all the time) :dunce:
 
my Nissan R 92 CP Race Car '92 (0 miles) for #11 violet X1 trade possible tomorrow (12 hours from now)

send me a pm if u are interested

Sorry,i have that nissan.
 
let me know. i can make other offers

If so,offer me something tempting :drool:so i don't have to go and check between hundreds of cars in my garage.Draw up a list:idea:
 
I'm looking for #11.
Have available to trade.....
Audi R8 Team Playstation 0 miles
Ford Mark IV 0 miles
Lamborghini Miura 0 miles
Chapparal 2J 0 miles

Tickets 21 2010 1969 1967

Thanks for the good trade.:)👍
 
I'm interested in the Violet (Light Purple) X1 and heres some cars you might be interested in.

Mark IV Race Car '67
Camaro LM Race Car
V12 LMR Race Car
R390 GT-1 Race Car
Toyota 7 Race Car
Vertigo Race Car
C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car
Viper GTS-R Concept '00

Thanks for the trade:)👍
 
I'm looking for #11.
Have available to trade.....
Audi R8 Team Playstation 0 miles
Ford Mark IV 0 miles
Lamborghini Miura 0 miles
Chapparal 2J 0 miles

Tickets 21 2010 1969 1967

Thanks for the smooth trade:tup: Anytime:)
 
I want a X1 in dark green or in copper orange.

can trade for one of these

Audi A4 Touring Car 0 miles untouched
Audi R8 LMS RC (Team Playstation)´09
Bugatti Veyron (grey violet M/violetM) 0 miles untouched
Citroen GT by Citroën Concept '08 0 miles untouched
Citroen GT by Citroën Race Car '08 0 miles untouched
Citroen GT by Citroën Road Car '08 0 miles untouched
Ferrari Enzo 0 miles untouched
Ford Falcon XR8 0 miles
Jaguar XJR9 LM Race Car
Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 0 miles untouched
Nissan Motul Pitwork´04
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Opel Calibra Touring Car
Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 0 miles untouched
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 0 miles untouched
Vauxhall Astra Touring Car
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car
Level 21 ticket
Rally Ticket
 
Hey man ... can you help me out.

I don't want to put miles on my 0 mile X1s.

So, would you mind sending me one of each color with miles and I'll send you the same in return but with 0 miles j/k! :D :lol:

Good Trading and good luck with the trades! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back