800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments

axle

Premium
eg6_axle / GTP_Axle / Somebodyshootme
Just ran the first of this event. I see major speed coming from this. In an Amuse with just minor tuning to the tranny on R3's f/r I averaged a 1'05 to 1'06 throughout the race. I see total times in the 7'40 range for a fairly good driver. I am going to be majorly interested in how fast this event is going to get after more tuning. : ).

Last edited:
I´m happy that there is a HSR race again...after some races with the tuned Vette and standard tuning , was my best total time a 7:41:9...the best lap was a low 1:04:..

Good appraisal axle:tup::)

Looking forward to see you all on track:)

Had a good race on it just then, there were some good racers out there including GTP_Nasadus and KTMracer. KTM and I were having a really nice battle, we were neck and neck most of the way right upto the finish line where some n00b rammed me and I spun out.

It seemed quite easy...
I used the Blitz and it did what it was called. It was on drugs the car and destroyed the Tuned vettes and F430 users

I think I got a 1'04 I 1'03 I cant remember

HSR has grown on me a little over the past couple of weeks, so I tried the Tuned Vette for a few races this afternoon. It was quite a lot of fun although I had it all tuned for grip rather than speed.
What starting times will you guys be using? Based on the few races I ran this afternoon I think the twelve minute interval is probably most appropriate.

Ok, Going to try a new setup, an actual tuned car versus a bone stock Amuse S2000. . . Watch out for a white Vette. . .

Love this event. Fastest lap in a tuned vette with my old fuji setup 1:03:7X on my only try. I see we may get to 1:02's pretty soon.

I find it pretty easy...
I leave with the blitz and its usually 4th and it doesnt take much to get a decent position...

I got bored as people infront crashed...so I started drifting yay.

Ive got some tuning to do with a vette :dopey:

EDIT: Used the Dutch Customs settings for the Tuned Vette. It is worth using 1'03 online no draft I think but its a real bad boy.

Best thing for me is that It can drift if you want to annoy/show off to the people behind hehe...

Last edited:
It seems the GT LM is not as fast as it once was (or I'm still driving lowsy :P), which is a good thing, more even. I'm going to do a few races at the 12min intervals now, doing some race mode testing for a car soon to be release in TLD. In testing it was sub 1'04, I guess someone fast could break into 2'02s but maybe not, we'll see.;) Hope to see you out there.

Edit: Frig'n hell, how hard could it be not to hit me, damn.

Edit 2: From 5th to 1st then back to 5th again thanks to 3 penalties in 1 lap, then back to 1st on the last lap and I get disconnected.:grumpy:

Edit 3: This car has bad visibility, I can't see when people pull up beside me.:scared: Anyway, 12th to 2nd and hunting down 1st like a like a Lion its prey.:mischievous: This car is an animal when tuned up right, otherwise it's a pig.

Last edited:
Edit 2: From 5th to 1st then back to 5th again thanks to 3 penalties in 1 lap, then back to 1st on the last lap and I get disconnected.:grumpy:

Yeah with the lag and disconnects its hard to get a good race in at the moment. You wonder if you're getting punted on purpose, or do they just have no idea where you really are ?

Edit: Well that was an improvement, a couple of clean lag free races and thats me for the night.👍 I'll keep an eye on how your GTLM tune comes on too Holden. GTP_hyperuk was also having some real success with a tuned Viper earlier.

Almost pulled off a couple of 304 kph thru Turn 1 too, but both times it flickered down to 303 for an sec.:indiff: I'm now sure a 305 thru there is possible though.

Last edited:
Got my GTLM under 1:03 in free run, 1:02.8 then stopped, it could go faster but i don't enjoying hotlapping the car much, i think race times and race lap times are useless here, the boost and slipstream effects are to key, 2 guys running fast will monster one lone ranger out in front, as i found out running just 7:40 on a flawless run but lead by 4 seconds one lap 1 and 12 by the finish line. at one point 2 Amuses teamed up and began reeling me in slightly during the fast sector but then i stepped it up and began to ease away again.

It was hell in the afternoon

2 S2K were being dirty one was picking on me and the other was picking on another.

The one on my tail drafted on the straight ant rammed me at the side...the funny thing is that he spun and I regained control with no penalty lol

I also had a 1 vs 1 race the person wasnt friendly... I had to catch up 12 secs... and I did haha he/she must be enraged.

Every time I do this event there are lots of wall riders getting away with it. :grumpy:

That's it for me until the next update.

hi folks.. was doing hsr last night..some great racing with one or two gtp lads.. put in a staggering 7.36.005.. there was two of us all 7laps... and no walls where hurt during this race.. thanks to all i raced with..

I don't wall ride and NOBODY gets away from my GTLM :) :lol: No really wall riding isn't the fastest way round the track, its just an easy way to go reasonably fast around the track.

I don't wall ride and NOBODY gets away from my GTLM :) :lol: No really wall riding isn't the fastest way round the track, its just an easy way to go reasonably fast around the track.

I can trust what you say about that GTLM....

Wallride nocks off probably half a second? maybe? Depends really if the wallrider keeps on the rest of the corners

Latest Posts

Back