80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,570 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final hour of the race. I hope that the #12 Rebellion Racing keeps its' position.
 
1 hour to go
 
The pitcrew when McNish hit the wall...

 
The final hour cometh. Where the hell's the other 23 gone?:boggled:
 
It's actually 43K Euros to enter and the prize money for first is 40k Euros. So it costs 3k Euros to win Le Mans.

Not really since you have to spend millions designing and building the cars.
 
And less than an hour now!!!
 
Push Lola-Rebellion, PUSH hard to clinch 3rd place!! GO, GO GO!! 👍 :)
 
Marc Gene is on the same lap as Neel Jani, but Jani will have to pit due to being more time in the car than what he should. :trouble:

The Panzer Parade is inminent.
 
It's actually 43K Euros to enter and the prize money for first is 40k Euros. So it costs 3k Euros to win Le Mans.
Bit slow there, post 4719
 
RE-BE-LLION! RE-BE-LLION! RE-BE-LLION!

YOU CAN DO EET!

goo
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/22125027.jpg
 
He got out himself, complained about back pain, was taken to the medical centre and was declared fine. He continued to experience back pain so was taken to hospital where he will remain.

Cheers for that.

He must have been pumping with adrenelan (sp?) after the crash.

I've seen that sort of thing happen. It's only once you calm down that you realise taht you're injured.
 
Toyota power Rebellion let us not forget...
 
Back on the forum. I was watching all the time but I was also finishing my book: Carroll Smith's Drive to Win. Learned a lot from it, Tune to Win is next :D
 
It's certainly nice to see one of the Toyota cars beating one of the Audi's, even if it's not being driven by Toyota themsevles.
 
Time to eat boys.
I'll be back just before the finish line ;)
 
I'm fading quickly.

pagj4bcsjq7t44mm.jpg


Don't you go sleeping now sonny!
 
Into the final hour at Le Mans, the #97 @AMR_Official Vantage still running strong in 3rd.
 
Any one know the gap from Tresson to Brundle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back