80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,548 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed it'll be repaired for the race

2010-24-Heures-du-Mans-17---PESCAROLO-TEAM---LM-P1---FRA---DOME---1224A-FNA-6234_hd.jpg
 
fit an F1 front wing, good to go :)
 
fit an F1 front wing, good to go :)

One of the Signatech Nissans was the one beached in the gravel earlier.
 
Some work still going on with the #51 Ferrari. I think they'll be able to get that car out soon...
 
Some work still going on with the #51 Ferrari. I think they'll be able to get that car out soon...

Michael Krumm is getting his DeltaWing night laps in now.

EDIT #51 IS GO!!!
 
Some work still going on with the #51 Ferrari. I think they'll be able to get that car out soon...

#51's out and running again. Great turn around by the team.
 
Lola #29 need to qualify all 3 drivers still.
 
So fellow GTP'ers, whoare you rooting for?

Personally, I'm a fan of Audi in LMP1 and in LMP1.5 for Pescarolo. Really don't care much for what happens in GT.

Toyota all the way! :p :)
 
Definitely a great turnaround by the team. Look at the emotion of the crews when the car gets out of the pit and running... Fantastic job by the AF Corse team!
 
#70 Larbre Corvette has a flat tyre.

98.jpg


#24 JRM car, Karun Chandhok getting in.
#30 Lola crashed at first mulsanne chicane.
 
#30's in the gravel at the first Mulsanne chicane.

#51's going out again.
 
Does anyone have the link to Aston Martin's Twitter Feed? Or Audi/Joest? Im going to leave in a bit...
 
Strakka parking it for the night.

Fassler in the #1.
 
Strakka parking it for the night.

Fassler in the #1.

Those Rebellion cars look sexy. And sound it :drool:

(double post, my bad.)
 
Those Toyota engines indeed sound ridiculously good!
 
The e-tron R18 sounds eerie when harvesting energy. :boggled:
 
Can I add that they mentioned on Eurosport this evening that some announcement is due about a manufacturer entering next year with a alternative engine... They said Honda.... maybe its Porsche?
 
It could be either one of them. Honda or Porsche. But more likely being Honda. I guess we'll just wait for it...

The e-tron R18 sounds eerie when harvesting energy. :boggled:

Now don't tell me that I'm the only one whose liking it :lol:
 
Guys, should I update the OP tomorrow with some on boards and videos from quali?

EDIT


 
Last edited:
Can I add that they mentioned on Eurosport this evening that some announcement is due about a manufacturer entering next year with a alternative engine... They said Honda.... maybe its Porsche?
Not Porsche, since they already made their announcement an year ago. :)
 
Toyota actually diving under 3'25. 🤬 yeah!
 
e69r.jpg
 
They were so freaking close. I hope we see some of dat during the race.
 
#97 Aston on GTE PRO pole with Fernandez! YES!!!
 
Audi lock up the front row! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back