80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,548 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people are posting their setups. Mine is a little different though.

imageosm.jpg


Please excuse the mess and the Mrs' teddy bears.
 
Stupid live timing
 
#71 Ferrari spins...
 
I'm glad I didnt give up on this race, things have really come alive
 
#71 458 spun in one of the chicanes.
 
Ok guys, how long do you think this repair on the 3 car will take?

If they take more than 20 minutes I'll eat my own hair.
 
Ok guys, how long do you think this repair on the 3 car will take?

he's lost 10mins getting back to the pits and probably 20mins to fix the damage
 
New Audi in 3...2...1...
 
And in less then 10 seconds flat. :dopey:

Hahaha 👍

The more I watch, the more I feel confident that Toyota is going to win this year. So far it's been a great race.
 
Romain Dumas is the god damn man.
 
Romain Dumas is the god damn man.

That image deserves meme status :lol:.

He exuded badassery climbing out of that car and ripping the bodywork :cool:.
 
The last I saw, the battle between Fisi and the Corvette was really close but now live timing doesn't seem to work so I've no idea. Eurosport is refusing to show gt lead battle again which is a shame.
 
Hahaha 👍

The more I watch, the most I feel confident that Toyota is going to win this year. So far it's been a great race.
👍
 
GT battle was really good a while ago. But maybe it is still
 
Audi is seconds away of removing the broken part from what I saw in the images of the garage.
 
The only difference between Dumas and Jeremy Clarkson trying to mend a car, is that Dumas didn't need a hammer to trash it :D
 
GT battle was really good a while ago. But maybe it is still

Still is but with live timing gone, it's hard to know what's going on. :(
 
The only difference between Dumas and Jeremy Clarkson trying to mend a car, is that Dumas didn't need a hammer to trash it :D

:lol:
 
Need a .gif of that guy ripping the bodywork off.
 
The only difference between Dumas and Jeremy Clarkson trying to mend a car, is that Dumas didn't need a hammer to trash it :D

HAMMER?

NO THANKS, I'VE GOT HANDS.

By the way, which is the best live stream at the moment? Speed is bound to go in around 10 minutes. Stupid NASCAR...
 
Owner of Flying Lizard said the car could have been leaking some fluid which could have caused Romain to go wide.
 
A few more pics

6-1.jpg


7-1.jpg


8-1.png


9-1.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back