80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,548 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
CarBastard
Alright, alright...just trying to make something entertaining...sheesh...

Nono! I meant you should put that in your meme! :lol:
 
can anyone provide a link to a eurosport stream with the english commentators??
 
^^^^^^

i. Hate. Audi!!!

I don't really hate them, but I don't want to see them win, this year I was hoping it would be Toyota who are victorious.

Unsurprisingly I'm fairly annoyed with AF Corse as well :grumpy:
 
Repairs to be finished on the armco Davidson hit at 21:15 (20:15 GMT) according to A.C.O Twitter feed
 
english as in not american
 
Oh god, Dads gonna kill me:nervous:

This one CarBastard! .. and ignore the other guy! (actually, dont think he was trying to tell you to stop, it was a suggestion to write on the meme) tree'd!
 
anyone notice that the gt car did more damage to the armco than the prototype that had way more speed!
 
nightttttttttt! Finally! I love Le Mans at night.
 
To American viewers, We'll be able to go back to watching coverage on SPEED in just a few minutes.

Man I hate speed so much,

7381201446_6fb014311d_k.jpg
 
I don't really hate them, but I don't want to see them win, this year I was hoping it would be Toyota who are victorious.

Unsurprisingly I'm fairly annoyed with AF Corse as well :grumpy:

I think that was a suggestion for the meme, wasn't it?
 
Heres somthing for your meme

(Why this comes right off)
or
(I dont need this to win!)
 
anyone notice that the gt car did more damage to the armco than the prototype that had way more speed!

The Ferrari weigh's a lot more than the Toyota, and that made the difference, as it had more momentum.
 
race will resume at 21.15

And I think Anthony Davidson is the one to blame. Racing line is racing line.

Remember Anthony Davidson driving his Peugeot 2 years ago in the Porsch curves against a Corvette....
 
Perazzini: "no, no I saw Davidson but (…)"

Stopped listening, started swearing. Till just know…

Much better, now. Venting is good.
 
Man I hate speed so much,

7381201446_6fb014311d_k.jpg

Except you've done that by picking the pitlane camera just to make SPEED look worse. SPEED has 4 cameras, one is pitlane, one is the main feed, and the other two which are offline currently due to technical issues are the Corvette onboard cams.
 
#8 Toyota has officially retired. :(
 
Speed is interviewing Mark Weber by phone.
On flipping cars
 
Heard "#81 must come immediately..", since that's the Ferrari involved in the TS030 crash, id assume thats to the Race Director.
 
Speed just showed Mark's 1999 flip(s).
 
Heard from someone watching an interview with the Ferrari driver and apparently the driver's putting the blame on Davidson.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back